Would you ever kill someone? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
but what if you where purged before you got the chance to purge yourself. Then maybe the world would be more horrible and we would be more entertained.

I would time travel if I could to 2002 when I started kindergarten and murder straight cold blooded intent, my kindergarten teacher. Ms.Killian from Fletcher Elementary School in Orange County, Ca (the actual orange county in Orange County District). She used to suck on other boys in my grades private parts. Basically molesting them, by the time I realized it I was in 4th grade I was never touched because I never used the restroom at school. Other kids in my grade talked about the "second hand wash" our teacher would give them that they couldn't tell anyone about. Fucking blows my mind that this happened and I was clueless a child, I don't know where she's at now but jesus fucking christ would I take her out of this world. Simple, gun to the head. Walk back to the car. Go home after. (This was before I left cali and returned, roughly about to be 5).

Moshie

Meh
I would time travel if I could to 2002 when I started kindergarten and murder straight cold blooded intent, my kindergarten teacher. Ms.Killian from Fletcher Elementary School in Orange County, Ca (the actual orange county in Orange County District). She used to suck on other boys in my grades private parts. Basically molesting them, by the time I realized it I was in 4th grade I was never touched because I never used the restroom at school. Other kids in my grade talked about the "second hand wash" our teacher would give them that they couldn't tell anyone about. Fucking blows my mind that this happened and I was clueless a child, I don't know where she's at now but jesus fucking christ would I take her out of this world. Simple, gun to the head. Walk back to the car. Go home after. (This was before I left cali and returned, roughly about to be 5).
Fuck that bitch.

Fuck that bitch.
Yes indeed, I'm still in shock. I've thought about it from time to time. She was an older teacher maybe 55 I don't know where she would be at now I can't find her on public pages from school staff. I searched maybe 80 schools in the SoCal area. I gave up on this maybe 5 years ago. Now it's just a memory. But still I'd shoot her. I remember the was 5 boys that talked about it too... who knows how many total.

DiamondL

Wierdo
Would probably never be able to kill someone but got a list over people I would kill. Probably will end up fighting them one day that's all.

Back