Would you ever kill someone? (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

DiamondL

Wierdo
My English is really bad but I'll try my best.
20 november 2017, a 84 old woman was found brutality murdered by multiple stabs. The murder was her 21 old neighbor that lived some meters from her. They knew each other from before since the 84 y old was some kind of healer and the 21 y old was there regular. So I've known her since I was a kid, she was really kind and all that, but I knew she had a lot of anger in her towards her mother and family. She was on some medicine since she got metabolism or something, but it wasn't right medicine for her as the mother said. But skipping all that, she tried to kill herself but her mother stopped her. She got mad and threatened her mother, but she didn't hurt her. She just ran outside towards the sea that was nearby, police was called since she was trying to kill herself, so they looked for her and was going to hear with the 84y old if she had seen her. The door was open and police entered, the old woman laid on the floor, blood around her and the 21y old sitting by her. She was coverd in blood, clearly in shook herself. Note, murder is something that rarely happens in Norway, and even more rarely in my home town. She was taken to the hospital for checks and she had so low values in her body that she should be dead. She couldn't remember anything, it was all a blackout. All because she stopped taking her medication, it's sad to say but. She should have killed herself, not some poor old woman. I'll post a link to the article but it's in Norwegian.
Finnsnes-drapet: Tiltalt 22-åring var psykotisk før drapet

McM

ARSELING
They raised the maximum sentence for youths under 21 years to 15 years now here, usually you got 8 - 10. Was rare though, we had 2 or 3 guys in a 500 people youth prison who served for a homicide.

TankShock

NewbieX
They raised the maximum sentence for youths under 21 years to 15 years now here, usually you got 8 - 10. Was rare though, we had 2 or 3 guys in a 500 people youth prison who served for a homicide.
I'm sure it's different now, or in other places. I it locked up back in '86. Gave me 25 years...I did 17 of that shit. There were only a handful of other juveniles that I ever met. But shared a cell with some pretty weird dude's over the years, including Arthur Bremer who shot Gov. Wallace.

Reactions: McM

Preacher

Forum Veteran
Yes, I think I can kill someone. In what circumstances? If it endangers the physical integrity of a relative. Or perhaps in defense of an unknown third party as well.

Back