Would you ever kill someone? (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
I can predict either side wont budge and a bad tempered draw being the outcome of this particular match...
They still haven't even any proof of a black hole. Just another one of Einstein's stupid ideas. Here is supposed footage of a black hole passing through another. If you think this is real, you are a fool.Cgi mother fuckas.

Brainfart

Why are you so angry?, its the internet, its not real...
I am not angry. I don't like people peddling shit that they think is fact that hasn't been proven. And this is most things. I forget who said this, but a great saying is.. I would rather have questions that can't be answered, then answers that can't be questioned. Just research Archeology. There has been thousands of finds that don't fit in with the accepted theory and timeline, That get hidden or destroyed. So that human history is a molded load of crap that fits in with debated outcome.

Brainfart

They still haven't even any proof of a black hole. Just another one of Einstein's stupid ideas. Here is supposed footage of a black hole passing through another. If you think this is real, you are a fool.Cgi mother fuckas.

This is to show that they can warp space time. Because idiot Einstein came up with it, so let's spend one hundred years and inummerable amount of dollars giving science graduates pointless jobs that pay well( Because they have have decided to join the crew) and don't help humanity in any way.

Brainfart

Why don't you teach me, Mr Angry on the Internet...
Keep reading what I'm posting and you might learn something. but as Buddah said don't believe anything I say, Don't believe anything anyone says, Just as long as you use your own critical thought, common sense and sense of judgement. Like I said, I don't know the all the answers, But I don't then go and make some up and then teach it as fact like science does.

Brainfart

Keep reading what I'm posting and you might learn something. but as Buddah said don't believe anything I say, Don't believe anything anyone says, Just as long as you use your own critical thought, common sense and sense of judgement. Like I said, I don't know the all the answers, But I don't then go and make some up and then teach it as fact like science does.
Your GG god Ward should take that lesson from Buddah. It might open his mind to alternative ideas instead of being stuck in the matrix.

Brainfart

Here is footage of the moon transiting past earth taken from a geostationary satellite( a fiction writers creation). There are sooo many things wrong with the mechanics of the earth's spin to the moon, tilt angle, and so on. But all that doesn't matter, because it is CGI created in Photoshop. The moon even becomes see through near the end ffs.

Brainfart

Here is footage of the moon transiting past earth taken from a geostationary satellite( a fiction writers creation). There are sooo many things wrong with the mechanics of the earth's spin to the moon, tilt angle, and so on. But all that doesn't matter, because it is CGI created in Photoshop. The moon even becomes see through near the end ffs.

If the accepted model is true, the earth should spin 29.5 times to one transit of the moon. So either the moon should not be moving and the earth should be moving(at a slower speed), Or the moon should be moving like it is in the video and the earth should be hauling. The dumb fucks don't even get the simplest of things in their model right.

Brainfart

Another one, plate tectonics and subduction zone(Theory). Subduction zones are meant to be located where the trenches are. Firstly, there isn't barely enough trench zone to take in all the material that the oceanic ridges or expansion zones are creating.( This might mean the earth is growing, Read up on Samuel Warren Carey. He was one of the greats in geology, and was torn down cause he had a theory that was not accepted by the establishment even though his theory had just as much merit ad the accepted theory, as they are both theories).
Also. There is no rubble heaps or pressure zones or metamorphic rock in trenches to indicate that anything is subducting there. So the only way that the material is being taken up is compression on continents, or the earth is growing. No sea basin is older than 200 million years old. 80% is no older than 60 million years old. That means ocean growth has accelerated. To explain away this we have the theoretical Tethys sea. Which has never been proven. They have all these plate names and so on. But plates next to each other are generally the same rock. Which is sea basalt. Even theories on how oil and gas basins have formed have different theories and when you research this, none should take precedent over the other from the evidence as many could be true. But because a bunch of douche bags got in a room and thrashed it out through debate and Johnny science team had the dudes who were best at quoting others idiotic ideas(This is how University or college works, They don't want to know about your independent thoughts), They won the day. Continental drift was thought as ludicrous, Even though all the evidence showed this, and science has been wrong innumerable times. They are always moving the goal posts.

Last edited:

Brainfart

1) LOL...LOL...

2) From what you've posted, I can guarantee you...beyond a shadow of a doubt...that my knowledge of, and background in physics far exceeds your own.

3) Tesla was an engineer...not a theoretical physicist.

4) Tesla didn't believe in the existence of subatomic particles. He didn't even believe that such a thing as an electron existed.

5) Tesla completely lacked the acumen and facility to understand and grasp physics...much less theoretical physics.

6) There is so much misinformation, so much error, and so much bullshit in your post, that I will have to answer you when I have more time.

Regards,
-Ward
Your 3rd comment Theoretical physicist. "Theory"... It is not fact... You can get ten mathematicians in a room to right a formula for a theory about a subject...All their maths will be different, but they will get the same answer. Maths can be right or wrong or approximately right or wrong. The "approximate" bit of that statement is why maths can be manipulated to back up an excepted theory.

Shampain

This user was banned
I’ve a feeling brainfart has got everything all figured out, from the moors to Fruit and veg from the Americas to black holes and physics... Fuck me!

Brainfart

1) LOL...LOL...

2) From what you've posted, I can guarantee you...beyond a shadow of a doubt...that my knowledge of, and background in physics far exceeds your own.

3) Tesla was an engineer...not a theoretical physicist.

4) Tesla didn't believe in the existence of subatomic particles. He didn't even believe that such a thing as an electron existed.

5) Tesla completely lacked the acumen and facility to understand and grasp physics...much less theoretical physics.

6) There is so much misinformation, so much error, and so much bullshit in your post, that I will have to answer you when I have more time.

Regards,
-Ward
Comment 5. Telsa couldn't grasp physics. Yeah right...where did you read that... genius. The other part of your statement includes that word "theory" again. You should be religious because you "believe in sooo much theory". String "theory", quantum mechanics "theory". Read about it all Ward. And it is all garbage. Scientist have been given cushie jobs backing each other up and feed ing off each other's bullshit. They make up theories that wows the mind of your average punter to keep them in awe, and be ruled by the gate keepers of this made up non sense.You suffer from cognitive dissonance. You base your being on The information you choose to learn. And this is your downfall. I may not have the vernacular that you do Ward, But this is by no means a sign of intelligence. Even your main man Einstein said if you are not explaining something simply, you don't know your material.

Brainfart

I’ve a feeling brainfart has got everything all figured out, from the moors to Fruit and veg from the Americas to black holes and physics... Fuck me!
No. Don't have shit figured out. But I except that. But either does the human race. The gate keepers have to put across that everything is worked out.They have to do this cause knowledge is power, and this is how they control. They don't even know how the sun works, or photosynthesis,or how a bees stomach makes honey. They just have " Theories". And then they are taught as fact in schools. My mother taught me from a young age to question everything and except nothing unless it is fact.

Back