I learnt from schools that taught me all the same shit you were taught. I used to be brainwashed and just accept this crap. Then, in my late teens, I started to come up with my own ideas of how things work, and inventions and the such. I would tell my science teacher my idea, and he would say, what douchebag's evidence can you quote to show this. That is totally counter productive to new thought and a fresh perspective. I then became a teacher and taught a curriculum of crap for ten years until I quit...1) LOL...LOL...
2) From what you've posted, I can guarantee you...beyond a shadow of a doubt...that my knowledge of, and background in physics far exceeds your own.
3) Tesla was an engineer...not a theoretical physicist.
4) Tesla didn't believe in the existence of subatomic particles. He didn't even believe that such a thing as an electron existed.
5) Tesla completely lacked the acumen and facility to understand and grasp physics...much less theoretical physics.
6) There is so much misinformation, so much error, and so much bullshit in your post, that I will have to answer you when I have more time.
Chemistry is the same... They have worked out the maths for chemical bonds and the like... Which seems to point out that it is so, but so have their been other systems worked out that work too. Look this up...