Would you ever kill someone? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

McM

ARSELING
Pk5taU8.gif

reigndelacore

MsBrightside
You would benefit from some grammar education. :twitch:
It was late give me a flipping break grammar/spelling Nazi! Now that I really look at it my autocorrect keeps changing words on me, but hey... At least you aren't worried about me killing you:coffee:

Last edited:

Joey jordison

GOON SWARM
Only if someone tried hurting my children, that's the only way I'd unleash hell upon another person ohhhhh and if I walk in and catch my wife performing fellatio on some cunning gentlemen :yobitch:

gandog56

Well Known Member
Call me a Darwinist, but if it came down to you or me, I am choosing ME! Would I go out jjust to kill anybody, no, of course not. But numero uno will always be me, so do not make that the situation. Do not even make it LOOK like the situation.

honesty im into gore and blood but that does make completely crazy depends on the circumstances

of course a necrophile will feel different about the question

h
mmm interesting perspective

It was late give me a flipping break grammar/spelling Nazi! Now that I really look at it my autocorrect keeps changing words on me, but hey... At least you aren't worried about me killing you:coffee:
wow just wow man ........0_0

Last edited by a moderator:

capone113

Lurker
Spent 8 yrs. in the military First 4 in ft.Lewis Washington HHC 2/75 inf (RANGER) first deployment was Grenada in '83.I killed plenty of people and it's true the first one is difficult.You can never cross back over that line.After that I perfected my craft,I never looked back I trained in every school I could ....By the time We invaded Panama going after Noriega I can honestly say we were polished professional killers.

Back