Would you ever kill someone? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

joseph seed

NewbieX
one day sure when i will got the money for buying a gun.then killing my family and my enemies
then just waiting for the students in the street and kill all! or walking in the school! when it is done suicide. let them feel how shitty and pain in the life when mommy and daddy money is not doing shit or how many you fuck! this is a gift for a cleaner place if you think!
god destroyed sodom and gomorrah,so why we cannot "clean" to?!!!

Alice Ayres

Rascal Slut
one day sure when i will got the money for buying a gun.then killing my family and my enemies
then just waiting for the students in the street and kill all! or walking in the school! when it is done suicide. let them feel how shitty and pain in the life when mommy and daddy money is not doing shit or how many you fuck! this is a gift for a cleaner place if you think!
this is the fastest route to be put on a watch list

HG

95T exp
:nigger:

D.N.R.

Medication time
How old are you? You sound like a 15 year old begging for more attention from your mommy and daddy.

Milana

Lurker
When one of THOSE customers come in. When I get yelled at because they kept using their debit card even though there was no money in their account for a whole damn week, and then throw a two-year-old quality (throwing things and all) bitch fit at me, because apparently I'm the dumbass that triggered all those overdraft fees. So, yes, I want to kill this person. I want to squash them in the vault, see how they like being pressed by a three inch thick heavy door into the 2 inch space available. I want to rage like a crazy person of them.

But in the end I fantasize, I draw and write scenarios, and I plot. Oh do I plot. But it would never happen.

this is the fastest route to be put on a watch list

This had me laughing so, so hard. Yup, but it wouldn't be the awesome list where you get to chill with the Quakers.

Back