Would you ever kill someone? (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
I’ve a feeling brainfart has got everything all figured out, from the moors to Fruit and veg from the Americas to black holes and physics... Fuck me!
Read all the shit I just wrote and watch vids then write me off... I can take it.

Brainfart

1) LOL...LOL...

2) From what you've posted, I can guarantee you...beyond a shadow of a doubt...that my knowledge of, and background in physics far exceeds your own.

3) Tesla was an engineer...not a theoretical physicist.

4) Tesla didn't believe in the existence of subatomic particles. He didn't even believe that such a thing as an electron existed.

5) Tesla completely lacked the acumen and facility to understand and grasp physics...much less theoretical physics.

6) There is so much misinformation, so much error, and so much bullshit in your post, that I will have to answer you when I have more time.

Regards,
-Ward
I learnt from schools that taught me all the same shit you were taught. I used to be brainwashed and just accept this crap. Then, in my late teens, I started to come up with my own ideas of how things work, and inventions and the such. I would tell my science teacher my idea, and he would say, what douchebag's evidence can you quote to show this. That is totally counter productive to new thought and a fresh perspective. I then became a teacher and taught a curriculum of crap for ten years until I quit...
Chemistry is the same... They have worked out the maths for chemical bonds and the like... Which seems to point out that it is so, but so have their been other systems worked out that work too. Look this up...

Last edited:

Brainfart

1) LOL...LOL...

2) From what you've posted, I can guarantee you...beyond a shadow of a doubt...that my knowledge of, and background in physics far exceeds your own.

3) Tesla was an engineer...not a theoretical physicist.

4) Tesla didn't believe in the existence of subatomic particles. He didn't even believe that such a thing as an electron existed.

5) Tesla completely lacked the acumen and facility to understand and grasp physics...much less theoretical physics.

6) There is so much misinformation, so much error, and so much bullshit in your post, that I will have to answer you when I have more time.

Regards,
-Ward
Another one.I know you are a racist mother fucka and all humans are a bit, I am my self, it is human nature. But here is a smart black man that you say supposedly doesn't exist. Another genius(like Tesla) that changed the world. Percy Lavin Julian invented the chemical synthesis of natural useful chemicals in plants.

McM

ARSELING
What's that for an off-topic shit! Post if you would kill somebody, please!

Be glad this is not the member's pictures thread, TB would cuntpunch you.

Brainfart

And Ward since you love physics sooo much, You must be a Newton lover. Read his fat waste of a time book too. Finishes with out even giving an answer on what gravity is. Just a heap of gobbledy gook and endless equations that don't come to a conclusion. That is another theory that has maths that seem to check out, but there are people who have worked out ideas with just as much merit that check out too. Gravity is also still just a "Theory". Oops... There's that word again....

Brainfart

What's that for an off-topic shit! Post if you would kill somebody, please!

Be glad this is not the member's pictures thread, TB would cuntpunch you.
What is a cunt punch? Do you punch someone with your cunt? Haha... How does that even work?

rren

NewbieX
to answer the actual question (and not go on a bullshit, off-topic, holier-than-thou tirade), i think i’d only kill someone in a self defense situation. even then, i think i’d still feel bad about it because they have a family and were human, but if my life was in danger, i’d try to protect myself. same thing goes for protecting someone i know, i’d try to save them and make sure they’re okay.

i’m not really a resentful person, i don’t see the point in getting angry when everything inevitably ends and my experiences are a speck in history. it’s easier to let things go, we’re all human and fuck up. why let someone bother me if life’s gonna get back at them somehow? i definitely wouldn’t plot out someone’s murder for anything, though that being said, if someone went off and killed a person who was a serial rapist, murderer (except in self defense situations), abuser (human, child, or animal), or did anything to children, i wouldn’t care what happened to the person who got killed. karma in a sense, i suppose.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Well,u asked,so I'll answer;Most definitely yes I would kill...If my life is put in danger from some fuck-up trying to rob/rape/ or whatever his motive may be !!!
That being said,I would hv to be convinced or 100% believe that the attacker means to take my life...So fuck-ya,I think that I could do it...And knowing who had Raped or Killed one of mine...MFKR,I'm coming for u !!!

Well,u asked,so I'll answer;Most definitely yes I would kill...If my life is put in danger from some fuck-up trying to rob/rape/ or whatever his motive may be !!!
That being said,I would hv to be convinced or 100% believe that the attacker means to take my life...So fuck-ya,I think that I could do it...And knowing who had Raped or Killed one of mine...MFKR,I'm coming for u !!!
And if the guy who killed one of yours was a drug lord, would you still go after him?

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
And if the guy who killed one of yours was a drug lord, would you still go after him?
Now your adding variations...I'll bite just the same...The fact of him being a druglord wouldn't change anything,other than make it exceptionally harder to get to him,and much more dangerous...If it was only myself to worry about,now that he's killed off my family...Your damned straight that I'd still go for that BASTARD,100% !!!

Scarface730

Certified Headstomper
If I could get away with it and be 100% sure I won't burn in Hell for all of eternity, absolutely. I just plain hate people.
But that's why God hates me and torments my mind with racing thoughts and profound confusion and paranoia.:ko:

Joey jordison

GOON SWARM
Nonces and rapist's I'd take great pleasure in taking their lives as an unpaid 50hr a week job. Costs around £2000 a week to feed and keep warm in prison here! Kill the lot of the cunts!

LucifBird

Evil Overwatch

Fuck icp !
just-say-no_o_341273.jpg

Back