Would you ever kill someone? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
To kill someone How and why for There are several reasons On the plane Financial Or Because of love Craving to kill Means To avenge someone By words and deeds Logical A million people Revenge due to Lack of respect And lack or love Us as biological human We should think positively And solve our problems Lives Through love and respect peace for Everyone Together we can change the world We want a beautiful and strong country God Be good and help us ?❤

^^^^^ :screwy:

KBlock

2dopeDid-it
Stalk a juggalo? lol, ?‍♂️Go play outside!!!
It's cold I don't wanna go outside. It's funner to stalk a juggalo any ways!! I would purposely walk around naked or accidently drop my phone if I'm walking outsiden bend over all slow. Now I want a stalker wtf

Abyss

Well Known Member
if its kill or be killed, its a no brainer. but its better to outlive your enemies while killing them psychologically instead.

It depends on the situation but if someone breaks into my house I would kill that man easily but if it's someone that's been a bitch to me probably not I would beat there ass though

I can see me killing a human, There is this one bitch. she is so annoying I would just cut her tongue out, maybe cut her hands near the bone to hear her scream, I would definitely cut that bitches scalp off. stab one of her eyes, cut of her pussy lips make her eat that shit with her stank ass. I would stab her just enough for her to still be alive, cut her lips wide into a smile because she is fake as fuck, but right before she passes out I would cut her skin of then slit her throat, of course I would cut up the body. have a bon fire and she be the wood, maybe roast some marshmallows. along with burning my cloths and putting my shoes in the washer, bleach the walls just to be safe, there would already be plastic on the walls and shit. but you have to play it safe.

Last edited:

Addict

This user was banned
sure but on that day i will murder myself also i will strangle her and hang myself over her body

Worms

eat or be eaten.
My father is in prison for murder. I’ve never had the chance to ask him how it felt. 🤷🏼‍♀️ He stabbed a man into a bloody pulp for molesting a child, so is he really a bad guy?

Abyss

Well Known Member
My father is in prison for murder. I’ve never had the chance to ask him how it felt. 🤷🏼‍♀️ He stabbed a man into a bloody pulp for molesting a child, so is he really a bad guy?

I'd buy him a drink, your father is a hero in my book.

HG

95T exp
Tell us the full story pls...

(Reason for edit - sausage fingers)

Last edited:

Dolly

Uppity cunt
I, for once agree with @High-Grade . You need to share the full story. I currently think your Dads a cunt for killing someone. Prove me wrong?

Back