Would you ever kill someone? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Curious_1

NewbieX
I have a list in my head of people I would want to kill. I would make them watch while I hurt and torture the people they love. Def start with some form of humiliation, then move on to the more sinister stuff. It wouldn’t be fast, def slow, over a few days making them believe that I will let them go, then not let them go over and over. Then just before they die I would use my medical skills and save them just to do it all over again until I’m bored, then a bullet right between the eyes! Of course I would never really act on this thought.....

Druss

Wandering Wizard
Murder? Oh heavens no!

'Execute' however...there's a particular person or two that I truly believe should be removed from the earth, Mark Zuckerberg for instance, that man is the devil and I would consider myself a holy crusader to smite his wretchedness from the living world.

There's this other guy too, he really gets my goat, wronged me beyond reparation he has, I'd cheerfully go to work on him with a full set of surgical instruments and some sturdy restraints. He knows what he did, heaven forfend he should ever come within my reach, I would gladly show him that when roused i can be the wrath of Achilles himself.

So, to answer the original question, yeh, without hesitation. But just those two, I have no quarrel with any other, nought but peace and love otherwise.

Mardukcfw

Lurker
yes
its no bad to kill a pedophile
you will save children
and on how
if someone pays good for the video i can do anything :D

I doubt I'd cross the line for some average asshole. But I would most certainly cross the line for an individual I consider to be a monster.

It's always the simplest techniques that are most effective. A needle through the Flexor Pollicis Brevis Muscle, A nail trough the Capitate Bone of the hand, a sharp blade to the Skull's Orbital Cavity, a thick knotted rope to the Genitals. Regardless of the method it ends the same way. With the mask called the face being removed, so the world can see them for what they really are. Nothing more than flesh and bone.

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
I hope not. I do have murderous rage when wronged but lucky for the (current) perpetrators, I’m so injured from Med malpractice(yes it’s real and current) that I can’t do much physically against them. That’s what lawyers are for 😍
I hope karma catches up. Sometimes 15 to life seems fair for Retribution But then I think of prison food (the loaf in solitary?) or lack there of...

Last edited:

BlaizeAngel

NewbieX
I Could. Got close too. My Ex.
I was going to get some raw chicken, let it heat up and cool down on a bench top for a few days, so it got all salmonella covered. Then rub it under the door handles of his car, so it would be on his fingers next time he rolled a cigarette or put his hands in his mouth. Then when he got sick , drug him with a dose of his sleeping pills, death in his sleep, he often abused them pills, everybody knew. With his bad immune system, how he always refused to go to a doctor when sick and other probs, it would not take long.
Or....Arrange an accident next time he got drunk. He had crappy balance.
Or...Club him to death with a pick handle, then steal a bark chipper from up the road from me. Face it out over a causeway, in a remote area I know of, then push his body through and let the tide take him away. The fish would eat him. Then cover the bark chipper with petrol and drop a match in it, then push it into the water.

LjDes

Deviant
does killing yourself count? Cos I think of killing my self every second of every day
Yeah it counts. It's actually worse than killing someone else. Even tho it's not a sin or illegal, the damage it does to the family and friends is everlasting. It's been known to trigger suicide in the most devastated of kin...
Unlike a homicide where the detectives can usually piece together and provide the details to the family for closure, a suicide has no closure. There is nobody to explain why...why did he do it? Emotions range from guilt, sadness, anger...
You ever wanna talk dude, pm me

JohnnyRage

Well Known Member
Yeah it counts. It's actually worse than killing someone else. Even tho it's not a sin or illegal, the damage it does to the family and friends is everlasting. It's been known to trigger suicide in the most devastated of kin...
Unlike a homicide where the detectives can usually piece together and provide the details to the family for closure, a suicide has no closure. There is nobody to explain why...why did he do it? Emotions range from guilt, sadness, anger...
You ever wanna talk dude, pm me

Nah. I don’t want to talk to anyone... they say they want to listen to you and then they ghost you the second you tell them everything.

I’ve already mapped out what I’m going to do. I am going to move to another country to separate myself from my family... and once my parents die, i am good to go!

Carbon dioxide + a shit ton of sleeping pills. And maybe some heroin. I’ve never tried it but i bet I can OD pretty easily.

Dude I’ve thought about this 100000000 times. Nobody really cares. Believe me. Not even you. You think you do... but the moment you go and take a shit, or eat some cereal, you would have already forgotten.

Thanks though

LjDes

Deviant
Nah. I don’t want to talk to anyone... they say they want to listen to you and then they ghost you the second you tell them everything.

I’ve already mapped out what I’m going to do. I am going to move to another country to separate myself from my family... and once my parents die, i am good to go!

Carbon dioxide + a shit ton of sleeping pills. And maybe some heroin. I’ve never tried it but i bet I can OD pretty easily.

Dude I’ve thought about this 100000000 times. Nobody really cares. Believe me. Not even you. You think you do... but the moment you go and take a shit, or eat some cereal, you would have already forgotten.

Thanks though
There's no respawn bro, once it's done it's final, like the last scene in the sopranos...black, fuckin black! No 72 virgins or pearly gates or whatever.
You need to know that I do care. I like humanity, there is good people out there believe it or not. The planet isn't as dismal as the media makes it out to be. It's all perspective my friend.
And just so you know, I suffer from depression. I take 3 different meds for it; and you know what? They work.
At any rate, I'm not gonna get all up in your shit dog, I'm just sayin' my thoughts and wishin' you all thing good.

I can see me killing a human, There is this one bitch. she is so annoying I would just cut her tongue out, maybe cut her hands near the bone to hear her scream, I would definitely cut that bitches scalp off. stab one of her eyes, cut of her pussy lips make her eat that shit with her stank ass. I would stab her just enough for her to still be alive, cut her lips wide into a smile because she is fake as fuck, but right before she passes out I would cut her skin of then slit her throat, of course I would cut up the body. have a bon fire and she be the wood, maybe roast some marshmallows. along with burning my cloths and putting my shoes in the washer, bleach the walls just to be safe, there would already be plastic on the walls and shit. but you have to play it safe.

When u said plastic on the walls I just had flashbacks to Dexter 😂

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
Personally, I think I could kill someone. I've never really hurt anyone really bad, but if I hated someone with enough passion, killing them wouldn't be a problem at all. I'd make it simple, ambush them and gun them down. maybe I'd say something to them or let them see me before I shoot them. An execution would be nice too, one shot to the head or multiple to the chest. I never did like stabbings, it just let's them suffer before they die and most people don't deserve that.

When you're trained to kill, you don't think about it. When I was in the military, I wouldn't have thought twice about shooting someone dead on deployment.

Got in to plenty of fights during that time as well. When it comes down to life or limb, you have to survive. That's my bottom-line.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Under the right circumstances yes I would absolutely kill someone:
  • War - all enemy combatants are fair game
  • Personal vengeance - not so much for offences against myself but if you fuck with people I love I would go absolutely pure rage on you
  • Situational response - if I observe someone committing a particularly heinous offence like rape or assault/murder of a child the offending party would be culled
  • Or just a random person for tits & wi

Back