• Yes

Votes: 74 90.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 9.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

mrbob747

We all suffer the same fate
There‘s been a fair and legitimate trial, the accused has been found guilty and in this jurisdiction it was a capital crime making him/her eligible for the death penalty. No one in the prison is willing to pull the trigger, flip the switch, grab the lever or push the plunger (I think I captured all the means of initiating the killing) so the warden has turned to the public and is looking for a volunteer. There’s no group of three where two will have plausible deniability in causing the death, its only one person who will be publicly identified.

View attachment 466969

Would you do it?
i'm taking some of that ass before they go

Barf_fart

Rookie
There‘s been a fair and legitimate trial, the accused has been found guilty and in this jurisdiction it was a capital crime making him/her eligible for the death penalty. No one in the prison is willing to pull the trigger, flip the switch, grab the lever or push the plunger (I think I captured all the means of initiating the killing) so the warden has turned to the public and is looking for a volunteer. There’s no group of three where two will have plausible deniability in causing the death, its only one person who will be publicly identified.

View attachment 466969

Would you do it?
Executioner identities are kept anonymous dick bag. And this scenerio is beyond fucking stupid. May I give you ye old fuck you. Doof.

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
1646831205243.png

yes, 3 .30-06 rounds to the heart, no blindfold

Sonnynerd022

Mr Death

View attachment 466969

Would you do it?
why kill just do a hell raiser thing hooks and bdsm

I want to say yes, but I know I would chicken out last minute. Very few people can feel justified in executing someone, and those are usually in scenarios where they are ideologically invested in a particular cause, or believe that executing the individual will help to protect their tribe, or are getting paid to do so.

Also, there's a social element to all of this. Why is nobody else willing to pull the lever? Can we be really sure that this person is guilty of the crime? What will the consequence be once I am identified? What if I targeted by a group of death penalty abolishment activists or perhaps even members of the family who wish to seek vengeance on me?

Also, there's the legal implications too. Will I have qualified immunity is the execution goes wrong and the victim suffers a painful death? What if the victim's family decide to sue me for the painful death? How will I know the government won't later convict me for executing someone on the basis that I lack the credentials to have the same legal immunity that an actual executioner may have?

If I do suffer psychological trauma as a result of the execution, will the government pay for my therapy treatments?

I will gain nothing from all this.

Jltnov22

Well Known Member
Following the guidelines you put forth in the initial question, yes, I would pull the lever, switch the switch, or pull the trigger on someone who was undeniably guilty. And the sooner, the better. No sitting on death row for years.

Back