Would you murder someone? How and Why

Depends on the circumstance, perhaps revenge if someone hurt someone I loved. I watch too many ID shows so I know how they get caught lol.

Qae.x

NewbieX
Only to defend myself or a relative from someone dangerous. Ex: intruder in my house, a death threat that I'd believe to be real, etc. How : well, it depends if you have to do it right now or if you get to prepare yourself. In the first situation, you do whatever you can, in the second, well, you try to make sure you don't get caught I guess xD

mrln

fuck the govt...
Murder is not killing, it's a juridical term for killing someone without appropriate reasons or for base motives, like greed.
Defending yourself or your family shouldn't lead to a murder conviction if done right.
ever see the movie "law abiding citizen"? what would you consider that? murder? killing? or defending of others/revenge?

Jizdrop1

Hung like a carthorse
ever see the movie "law abiding citizen"? what would you consider that? murder? killing? or defending of others/revenge?
Just watched the trailer for that film looks great:will watch it. Thanks for the heads up.
To stay on topic i'd murder a few if i could get away with it.

Venture _Capitalist

instructor - situational awareness
I can see me killing a human, There is this one bitch. she is so annoying I would just cut her tongue out, maybe cut her hands near the bone to hear her scream, I would definitely cut that bitches scalp off. stab one of her eyes, cut of her pussy lips make her eat that shit with her stank ass. I would stab her just enough for her to still be alive, cut her lips wide into a smile because she is fake as fuck, but right before she passes out I would cut her skin of then slit her throat, of course I would cut up the body. have a bon fire and she be the wood, maybe roast some marshmallows. along with burning my cloths and putting my shoes in the washer, bleach the walls just to be safe, there would already be plastic on the walls and shit. but you have to play it safe.
is that on the 1st date?

Deltron67

NewbieX
I can see me killing a human, There is this one bitch. she is so annoying I would just cut her tongue out, maybe cut her hands near the bone to hear her scream, I would definitely cut that bitches scalp off. stab one of her eyes, cut of her pussy lips make her eat that shit with her stank ass. I would stab her just enough for her to still be alive, cut her lips wide into a smile because she is fake as fuck, but right before she passes out I would cut her skin of then slit her throat, of course I would cut up the body. have a bon fire and she be the wood, maybe roast some marshmallows. along with burning my cloths and putting my shoes in the washer, bleach the walls just to be safe, there would already be plastic on the walls and shit. but you have to play it safe.
Well you can tell you haven't given much thought to this. heh