Would you ever kill someone? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

chilly

NewbieX
Personally, I think I could kill someone. I've never really hurt anyone really bad, but if I hated someone with enough passion, killing them wouldn't be a problem at all. I'd make it simple, ambush them and gun them down. maybe I'd say something to them or let them see me before I shoot them. An execution would be nice too, one shot to the head or multiple to the chest. I never did like stabbings, it just let's them suffer before they die and most people don't deserve that.

HG

95T exp
Personally, I think I could kill someone. I've never really hurt anyone really bad, but if I hated someone with enough passion, killing them wouldn't be a problem at all. I'd make it simple, ambush them and gun them down. maybe I'd say something to them or let them see me before I shoot them. An execution would be nice too, one shot to the head or multiple to the chest. I never did like stabbings, it just let's them suffer before they die and most people don't deserve that.
Do you have someone in mind?...

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Slice.Of.Life said:
Would you ever kill someone?

Now come on Slice, that's not a simple "yes or no" question.
It all depends.

If some guy did me some sort of a very serious and grievous wrong, than I might be forced to work out the details with one of my Glocks.

However, if a female did me some sort of a very serious and grievous wrong, then it's a whole different ball-game.

Then there exists the possibility that the details might be able to be worked out via sex.

As Einstein discovered...all things are relative.

Regards,
-Ward

McM

ARSELING
It's common sense if I decide you kill someone or not, not the theory of relativity. Einstein never spoke about decisions to use a gun in this theory.

Last edited:

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Actually, yes...it was.

Present your arguments for thinking otherwise...and I'll dismantle them.

Regards,
-Ward
Einstein was a hack. Worked at the patent office and stole a lot of people's ideas. Had a think club where he would get the smartest minds together and steal their ideas. He stole alot of the theory of relativity from a German mathematician called Hilbert(I think that was his name). Einstein was also a Jew. Fuck those evil cunts.
images (3).jpeg

Douchebag... Theory of relativity still hasn't been proven anyway. That is why it is called the THEORY of relativity. Most science is just that, THEORIES!!! It is a belief system, just like religion. You have to side with The herd and their theories or you are admonished... Do some of your own research ward instead of just accepting the status quo...

• Wow
Reactions: HG

Brainfart

Einstein was a hack. Worked at the patent office and stole a lot of people's ideas. Had a think club where he would get the smartest minds together and steal their ideas. He stole alot of the theory of relativity from a German mathematician called Hilbert(I think that was his name). Einstein was also a Jew. Fuck those evil cunts.View attachment 377762
Douchebag... Theory of relativity still hasn't been proven anyway. That is why it is called the THEORY of relativity. Most science is just that, THEORIES!!! It is a belief system, just like religion. You have to side with The herd and their theories or you are admonished... Do some of your own research ward instead of just accepting the status quo...
The greatest mind of that time was Tesla. They asked Einstein what is the greatest mind thinking, and he replied " You better go ask Tesla". Tesla changed the world. He continued on from Faraday... Who was also one of the greatest minds of all time...

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Brainfart said:
Einstein was a hack...do some of your own research Ward...the greatest mind of that time was Tesla.

1) LOL...LOL...

2) From what you've posted, I can guarantee you...beyond a shadow of a doubt...that my knowledge of, and background in physics far exceeds your own.

3) Tesla was an engineer...not a theoretical physicist.

4) Tesla didn't believe in the existence of subatomic particles. He didn't even believe that such a thing as an electron existed.

5) Tesla completely lacked the acumen and facility to understand and grasp physics...much less theoretical physics.

6) There is so much misinformation, so much error, and so much bullshit in your post, that I will have to answer you when I have more time.

Regards,
-Ward

Vwj

NewbieX
The greatest mind of that time was Tesla. They asked Einstein what is the greatest mind thinking, and he replied " You better go ask Tesla". Tesla changed the world. He continued on from Faraday... Who was also one of the greatest minds of all time...
Strange how he was ostracised when he wanted to give free electricity to everybody wasn’t it

Brainfart

1) LOL...LOL...

2) From what you've posted, I can guarantee you...beyond a shadow of a doubt...that my knowledge of, and background in physics far exceeds your own.

4) Tesla didn't believe in the existence of subatomic particles. He didn't even believe that such a thing as an electron existed.

5) Tesla completely lacked the acumen and facility to understand and grasp physics...much less theoretical physics.

6) There is so much misinformation, so much error, and so much bullshit in your post, that I will have to answer you when I have more time.

Regards,
-Ward
You fucked up right there. Sub atomic particles are still just theory. They have maths that checks out to show it works but people have come up with varying mathematic formulas that work just as well. Same with your electron and proton and neutron and positron. And the first bit of your comment shows you are a person who is just a sheep and follows the herd.

Brainfart

@Ward Cleaver - set this hill-billy straight...
No Hill Billy mate. All I do is read and learn. I also look at all sides of a story, unlike your GG God ward who just toes the line of the scientific(religious) establishment. Most answers aren't black or white, or yes or no. HE Sounds like another tool who went through uni quoting his peers or kissing their ass to get his distinctions and has no independent thought of his own, Except his racist self righteous comments.

Brainfart

1) LOL...LOL...

Regards,
-Ward
And to say Tesla was just an engineer, shows you Don't know shit. You better research him some more. He had a lot of theories about the universe. Tesla said if you want to know the secrets of the universe Think in terms of energy frequency and vibration .This is how it is.

Brainfart

People in history who are part of the status quo and don't think outside the square have achieved nothing. And this seems to be a good description of you, Ward.

HG

95T exp
I can predict either side wont budge and a bad tempered draw being the outcome of this particular match...

Brainfart

1) LOL...LOL...

Regards,
-Ward
Look up about the god particle they supposedly have found. It is quite dubious. They had to have a result, even if they didn't get one(which they didn't) to justify spending billions of dollars on that particle accelerator, just like the white elephant that is the gravity wave detector they made. They reckon they just found a black hole warping space time. It is CGI bollocks.

Last edited:
Back