Would you ever kill someone? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

G-Man_420

today I am dirty, but tomorrow I'll be just dirt
honestly, I don't think I could pull it through. for the right reasons, maybe.. but I have vivid fantasies of murder...

Depends on the circumstance, perhaps revenge if someone hurt someone I loved. I watch too many ID shows so I know how they get caught lol.

Qae.x

NewbieX
Only to defend myself or a relative from someone dangerous. Ex: intruder in my house, a death threat that I'd believe to be real, etc. How : well, it depends if you have to do it right now or if you get to prepare yourself. In the first situation, you do whatever you can, in the second, well, you try to make sure you don't get caught I guess xD

mrln

silent ghost
Murder is not killing, it's a juridical term for killing someone without appropriate reasons or for base motives, like greed.
Defending yourself or your family shouldn't lead to a murder conviction if done right.
ever see the movie "law abiding citizen"? what would you consider that? murder? killing? or defending of others/revenge?

AmericanBoobeh

Keep your distance..
This user was banned
Holy shit.. 😉

I just read the story (in German but didn't get everything, very twisted plot), it would be clearly revenge/vigilante justice from a judge's point of view.
Yes, it was a very cool idea for a movie..

Back