Would you ever kill someone? (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
I can see me killing a human, There is this one bitch. she is so annoying I would just cut her tongue out, maybe cut her hands near the bone to hear her scream, I would definitely cut that bitches scalp off. stab one of her eyes, cut of her pussy lips make her eat that shit with her stank ass. I would stab her just enough for her to still be alive, cut her lips wide into a smile because she is fake as fuck, but right before she passes out I would cut her skin of then slit her throat, of course I would cut up the body. have a bon fire and she be the wood, maybe roast some marshmallows. along with burning my cloths and putting my shoes in the washer, bleach the walls just to be safe, there would already be plastic on the walls and shit. but you have to play it safe.
is that on the 1st date?

Deltron67

NewbieX
I can see me killing a human, There is this one bitch. she is so annoying I would just cut her tongue out, maybe cut her hands near the bone to hear her scream, I would definitely cut that bitches scalp off. stab one of her eyes, cut of her pussy lips make her eat that shit with her stank ass. I would stab her just enough for her to still be alive, cut her lips wide into a smile because she is fake as fuck, but right before she passes out I would cut her skin of then slit her throat, of course I would cut up the body. have a bon fire and she be the wood, maybe roast some marshmallows. along with burning my cloths and putting my shoes in the washer, bleach the walls just to be safe, there would already be plastic on the walls and shit. but you have to play it safe.
Well you can tell you haven't given much thought to this. heh

Of course, who wants to die ? I don't care i can make it fast / slow messy or however you want it. :)

Oh and about the why - simply because there's no difference between an ant i step on or a human , just the humans life is more complex. But life is life.

Norskr0ttfe

Rookie
Many.. fav tought.. hacksaw both sides of spinalcord (from hips to neck) sever the cord at bottom,then ripping it outtha the head.

I'd kill my old teacher, that bitch gave me an F for creating an ID card of a passport instead of a passport! I'd slicer her throat from ear to ear and then gut her by pulling her windpipe and lungs out first. ☠

Back