Would you ever kill someone? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

If there was a 100% chance I'd get away with it, absolutely. I'd use a specific dose of Tetrodotoxin to paralyze.

Then I'd go straight for the left common carotid artery, then sliced the thyroid cartilage on the way out.

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
Site holds f.b.i
Secrets shouldn't be shared here
Please don't arrest me

I like haiku's now
Also thirty and counting
Tradition is good

Simply_Ryo_San

Turtle Fucker 🐢 Octopuse Lover 🐙
Yes i would. I think that everyone had that annoying girl in college that thinks she's better then every one else and basically untouchable. Well heres the story on how i met "Karen". Welcome to my junior year. I was an optimistic lad full of dreams and love for humanity until that bitch ruined my whole experience on my first day she started kissing ass and trying to compliment me on random stuff. i actually taught she was nice. I offered her a ride that day because i knew that she lived near my apartment, then we started going home together everyday since then i thought the girl was nice i was already dating someone at the time so i never actually viewed her as possible romance. then i found out that she literally hanged out with me for the free rides but when she moved to a different apartment she literally told everyone in class how much of a dick i was to her and that i even tried to molest her. thankfully no one believed her cuz she's such a bitch to everyone.

I literally taught about killing the bitch alteast 3000 times in my junior year.
I thought all i had to do is offer her one last ride she would never forget. Pick her up then threaten her at gun point to shut up while i take her to forest where i already dug up a deep enough grave, then I'd shout her in the legs and toy with her a little then finally kill her with stabs to the back. That would be it the end of Karen.
Never actually had the balls to do it. 4 years later i still regret not doing it.

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
Yes i would. I think that everyone had that annoying girl in college that thinks she's better then every one else and basically untouchable. Well heres the story on how i met "Karen". Welcome to my junior year. I was an optimistic lad full of dreams and love for humanity until that bitch ruined my whole experience on my first day she started kissing ass and trying to compliment me on random stuff. i actually taught she was nice. I offered her a ride that day because i knew that she lived near my apartment, then we started going home together everyday since then i thought the girl was nice i was already dating someone at the time so i never actually viewed her as possible romance. then i found out that she literally hanged out with me for the free rides but when she moved to a different apartment she literally told everyone in class how much of a dick i was to her and that i even tried to molest her. thankfully no one believed her cuz she's such a bitch to everyone.

I literally taught about killing the bitch alteast 3000 times in my junior year.
I thought all i had to do is offer her one last ride she would never forget. Pick her up then threaten her at gun point to shut up while i take her to forest where i already dug up a deep enough grave, then I'd shout her in the legs and toy with her a little then finally kill her with stabs to the back. That would be it the end of Karen.
Never actually had the balls to do it. 4 years later i still regret not doing it.
"That would be it the end of Karan" :') that got me good lmao... Sorry to belittle your anger, I can just picture it being said in such a funny way
Also
I'm not sure what shouting her in the legs would do, I think you'd be better off shooting her in the legs, but hey it's your grudge to bare not mine
(I'm just pissing about, it's late, I'm bored..)

Simply_Ryo_San

Turtle Fucker 🐢 Octopuse Lover 🐙
"That would be it the end of Karan" :') that got me good lmao... Sorry to belittle your anger, I can just picture it being said in such a funny way
Also
I'm not sure what shouting her in the legs would do, I think you'd be better off shooting her in the legs, but hey it's your grudge to bare not mine
(I'm just pissing about, it's late, I'm bored..)
Love ya <3

Back