Would you ever kill someone? (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Honest

Hey asshole, quit honkin on the pub floor
If I had my way, I’d take a pipe to exhaust in and empty parking lot and take a bunch of sleeping pills
violin 2.gif

If I killed someone I feel like I'd constantly be paranoid of the police coming after me. Every siren makes me nervous. Every cop makes me tense up. I couldn't live like that. My entire life would be over before I was even caught.

That being said isn't the safest route poison? Seems easy to just dump something like Arsenic into a punch bowl and leave without people seeing you.

Last edited:

JohnnyRage

Well Known Member
If I killed someone I feel like I'd constantly be paranoid of the police coming after me. Every siren makes me nervous. Every cop makes me tense up. I couldn't live like that. My entire life would be over before I was even caught.

That being said isn't the safest route poison? Seems easy to just dump something like Arsenic into a punch bowl and leave without people seeing you.
I watch a lot of forensic files... if you ever poison someone, make sure they are super jewish and religious. Most Jews want a quick burial... like the next day.

Suicide Sheep

Gay ass chicken farmer.
@Johnnyboy83 at least be a bit more creative in how you would kill someone. If you're going to take someone's life and brag about it on the internet (or rather, cry about how you wouldn't do it on the internet) give it some purpose so your worthless life would at least have some meaning before they throw you behind bars. In my country, people who do stupid pointless murders only get about 25 years in prison but the people who do the more creative and fucked up shit will end up in prison for life. Make yourself worth that sentence, make it interesting.

JohnnyRage

Well Known Member
@Johnnyboy83 at least be a bit more creative in how you would kill someone. If you're going to take someone's life and brag about it on the internet (or rather, cry about how you wouldn't do it on the internet) give it some purpose so your worthless life would at least have some meaning before they throw you behind bars. In my country, people who do stupid pointless murders only get about 25 years in prison but the people who do the more creative and fucked up shit will end up in prison for life. Make yourself worth that sentence, make it interesting.
Who’s crying? Lol

you put all that effort into telling me to be creative in killing someone when I know there is a small percentage I’d even get away with it? I’d rather smoke weed, get laid and live my boss life instead of going to jail like a faggot.

I don’t even get what you’re spewing off. You sound like a fucking goof lol

“in my country...”

stfu nobody asked you

Scarface730

Certified Headstomper
I would if I could get away with it. But it's so much stress that I'm gonna carry with me for the rest of my life wondering if I get caught. Otherwise sounds pretty fun. But I'm not a psychopath, I wouldn't kill anyone unless they did something like piss me off or act like a nuisance.

Suicide Sheep

Gay ass chicken farmer.
Who’s crying? Lol

you put all that effort into telling me to be creative in killing someone when I know there is a small percentage I’d even get away with it? I’d rather smoke weed, get laid and live my boss life instead of going to jail like a faggot.

I don’t even get what you’re spewing off. You sound like a fucking goof lol

“in my country...”

stfu nobody asked you

Oh boo, cry me a river. Just reply with a link to the black parade next time, thug guy.

"Oh I smoke weed, I'm so cool."

stfu nobody cares.

M.O.DENGLER

Splendid Fellow
Imma kill @ASU-85 by pwning him on the internet. It maybe that the slings and arrows of internet pwndom may be rocky and uncertain. It maybe that lol's and lmao's may prolong his certain death.

But he shall be mine.

Oh yes.

He shall be mine.

PsyCHøt¡C

The Hyde
I can see me killing a human, There is this one bitch. she is so annoying I would just cut her tongue out, maybe cut her hands near the bone to hear her scream, I would definitely cut that bitches scalp off. stab one of her eyes, cut of her pussy lips make her eat that shit with her stank ass. I would stab her just enough for her to still be alive, cut her lips wide into a smile because she is fake as fuck, but right before she passes out I would cut her skin of then slit her throat, of course I would cut up the body. have a bon fire and she be the wood, maybe roast some marshmallows. along with burning my cloths and putting my shoes in the washer, bleach the walls just to be safe, there would already be plastic on the walls and shit. but you have to play it safe.
Nice detail, made me get all tingly... Would love to see you getcha wish

PsyCHøt¡C

The Hyde
I was chasing a cat with my car once and it broke right and I ran over it . Poor thing . I felt so bad . I wasnt trying to hurt it I was just fuckin with him . :(
Wow... Just think about how fuckin horrified it wouldve been, terrified for its poor little life, running from this huge loud monster before being crushed under its weight... Did you get to hear it scream or the crunching of its bones or was it just a simple “thud” followed by silence?

Gh0zt™

This user was banned
Wow... Just think about how fuckin horrified it wouldve been, terrified for its poor little life, running from this huge loud monster before being crushed under its weight... Did you get to hear it scream or the crunching of its bones or was it just a simple “thud” followed by silence?
ya know , just a thump . It was a 1969 Plymouth Fury sedan .... I feel so terrible that happened . I was 18 years old and a stone criminal . I was all kindsa fucked up back then . Poor cat . least it went quick . that fuckin car was damn near 6k lbs

exactly like this one .

61aaecfd0899ea28ccc4797c16dad948.jpg

Back