would you stream your own death? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MadMortician

One day , that body of yours will be mine.
if you were to commit suicide would you stream it? curious as to the reason as well. streaming and recording is pretty rare but it does happen so not that you would ever do anything like that, but if it came to that. even if its no please share your view
Nah, i would commit suicide right in my house the most silent way possible hoping that nobody would come, with the heater on at max temperature to accelarate and reach the 5th stage of death asap . My body would decompose like it was planned , super quickly, and then yeah after lots of time , being found and give a lot of work to those who were there to pick remains and clean all that mess that would be left behind. ahaha. Yeah im a sick fucker i know.

Ravenna

Rookie
Oh, no! Absolutely not! I am such a very private person. Have been all my life. I plan to be if all respect my wishes during my death and after my death. I hate the idea of even having an obituary in the newspaper. No funeral for me either. I want people to remember me on their own private time and in their own private way. Cremated. Easy, simple and not a lot of money spent on it either. People (most, not all) have the tendency to love a person more and care more about them after the fact. Not during the moments when it mattered. I don't want that. Only the people that made me a priority while alive do I wish to be surrounded by when and after I pass away.

if you were to commit suicide would you stream it? curious as to the reason as well. streaming and recording is pretty rare but it does happen so not that you would ever do anything like that, but if it came to that. even if its no please share your view
totally- someone might as well have some fun watching it. not like it'd matter to me for very long

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Depends, do i have something i want people to listen to, am i taking others with me, because if its just a suicide, then no, why would i want the internet to see my one moment of weakness, not that it really matters though, actually i take that back, if i was gonna die in a cool or informational way i would, even if i had nothing to say

Back