• A copy of this website exists on another domain run by hackers. Goregrish forum is only accessed via goregrish.com. Any website that looks like goregrish on any other domain only exists to steal your details and trick you into downloading Russian malware on you device so they can steal from you. You have been warned. Only use GOREGRISH.COM

bizarre Wtf? Drugs?

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Limbo practice?

Some kind of ‘get more stoned’ pot-head ritual like the good old rising blow-back?

A bunch of twats?

Or, maybe it’s a ritual to try and grow the two guys on the right’s heads back???

5E5952DD-8DDD-4874-8E15-ED9A9B829BB6.jpeg

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Spice for sure saw lots like that in jail

I tried Spice once back when it was sold as pot pourri ‘not for human consumption’ many years ago. I was given a free sample as I knew the guys that owned the head shop in my city.

I had a tiny bit in a secret agent pipe while watching TV on my own. My wife had gone to bed as my son was a baby. I thought “legal high, it’ll probably be shit”. Fuck me was I wrong. I thought this giant teddy bear kept turning its head to look at me. Despite me telling myself “I’m a doctor and know this is just a narcotic playing tricks” I still set up my phone to video the toy for a while, just in case I was wrong lol! Threw the shit away the next day (and felt like a bell end 😂😂😂, to which my wife whole heartedly agreed).

I tried Spice once back when it was sold as pot pourri ‘not for human consumption’ many years ago. I was given a free sample as I knew the guys that owned the head shop in my city.

I had a tiny bit in a secret agent pipe while watching TV on my own. My wife had gone to bed as my son was a baby. I thought “legal high, it’ll probably be shit”. Fuck me was I wrong. I thought this giant teddy bear kept turning its head to look at me. Despite me telling myself “I’m a doctor and know this is just a narcotic playing tricks” I still set up my phone to video the toy for a while, just in case I was wrong lol! Threw the shit away the next day (and felt like a bell end 😂😂😂, to which my wife whole heartedly agreed).
I gotta admit. There is something unsettling about the thought that my Dr maybe engages in a little spice action on the weekends in his downtime, funny though. I guess as long as your not on call , fuck it.

Damo0666

Forum Veteran
Limbo practice?

Some kind of ‘get more stoned’ pot-head ritual like the good old rising blow-back?

A bunch of twats?

Or, maybe it’s a ritual to try and grow the two guys on the right’s heads back???

View attachment 558547
That's most definitely Spice 🤣I see people like that all the time in Cities around the UK,

Here's a few pictures of them after smoking spice/k2 aka synthetic cannabis
_methode_sundaytimes_prod_web_bin_67a52e4c-df90-11e8-b968-1adbb9782acb.jpg
540f794a-14d9-11e9-a168-d45595ad076d.jpeg
nintchdbpict0003157279571.jpg
_102045456_spice-bridgend.jpg

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us

I smoked salvia down in Florida that was legal. I took a hit in the parking lot sitting in my car. I dropped everything left the door open and ran to the bathroom of my apartment complex at the time. It was the most horrible paranoid experience I have ever had. I saw cop cars flying up in down the street and I thought I was being hunted down. Once in the bathroom, I stared at my distorted face in the mirror and felt like an alien. Then it was over in a few minutes, and I was covered in sweat and amazed I was still alive.