Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Under the direction of Hitler and his cast of advisers and generals, the German military and the Axis of WW2 wiped out millions of people: civilians, ethnic groups, partisans and soldiers from the Allied countries.

But in doing that, Hitler also sent millions of his own young and old soldiers to their deaths along with creating a situation that saw thousands of Germany's civilians die in air raids on his own soil.

Dead WW2 German Soldiers

Set 46.

compilation-dead-German-soldiers-of-World-War-Two-230.jpg

compilation-dead-German-soldiers-of-World-War-Two-231.jpg

compilation-dead-German-soldiers-of-World-War-Two-232.jpg

compilation-dead-German-soldiers-of-World-War-Two-233.jpg

compilation-dead-German-soldiers-of-World-War-Two-234.jpg

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Dead WW2 German Soldiers

Set 47.

compilation-dead-German-soldiers-of-World-War-Two-235.jpg

2. Staged photo set up to make the Germans look like booty collectors.
compilation-dead-German-soldiers-of-World-War-Two-236.jpg

compilation-dead-German-soldiers-of-World-War-Two-237.jpg

compilation-dead-German-soldiers-of-World-War-Two-238.jpg

5. I'm not positive that the 2 dead bodies are German. The US spent 3 days taking this church were 250 US soldiers were held prisoner.
compilation-dead-German-soldiers-of-World-War-Two-239.jpg

McM

ARSELING
Ya, they (Germans and Russian) used frozen corpses for road signs and warnings and just to be goofy.

:kenny:

He's missing his boots. This could be a hint it's a Russian. I've heard, the Russian 'walenki' (felt boots) were well liked during the winter.
But who knows.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
He's missing his boots. This could be a hint it's a Russian. I've heard, the Russian 'walenki' (felt boots) were well liked during the winter.
But who knows.
I would have taken them... :)

But I still think this one's a German: he's got the German white winter-camo jacket which the Russians didn't wear. Plus, his boots are missing...

:eek:

Reactions: McM

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
I've loved the entire topic of "war" since I was 5 or 6, maybe 7. I started drawing British Sopwith Camels dog-fighting with red German tri-planes.

I know that war is war: 2 or more countries start to butt heads and then comes the guns, the artillery, the bombers, the fighter planes, the tanks, and mines. Somehow it's like an after-school fight. Two guys meet and go at it but they also brought 4 or 5 other guys with them.

We used to fight just like that after-school. No one had a gun or a knife. Worst was a wooden club (like the caveman) or a few baseball bats and hopefully someone on your side had num-chucks (and yes, that was me...) or brass knuckles. But no one ever got seriously hurt - and it was often 40-50 kids going at it on both sides.

The fight usually ended when Toronto's finest showed up. Imagining no cops and my side winning the fight, I can't really comprehend the feelings of looking around and seeing dead bodies of guys who were alive 5 minutes ago: friends and foe.

Dead WW2 German Soldiers

Set 53.

compilation-dead-German-soldiers-of-World-War-Two-266.jpg

compilation-dead-German-soldiers-of-World-War-Two-267.jpg

compilation-dead-German-soldiers-of-World-War-Two-268.jpg

compilation-dead-German-soldiers-of-World-War-Two-269.jpg

compilation-dead-German-soldiers-of-World-War-Two-270.jpg

Reactions: McM
Back