Users who are viewing this thread

Funkleburger

stir-crazy
This user was banned
Set 41 Picture 3......two or three guys with bayonets stuck in their backs...anybody have any information on that one?

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed

Shitballs

Lurker
Looking at most gore photos gives me a sense of vulnerability undescribable to anyone. But looking at dead Germans from world war 2 gives me a feeling of anger. I dont know why these dumb fucks had to kill jews & try to create a perfect society because a self hating jewish nazi leader was so insecure to the point of insanity he had to have it his way. Wish his body was hung and dragged threw the streets and mutilated like mousselini, than maybe the neo nazis of today would understand we have no tolerance in this world for that kind of hatred

Vwj

NewbieX
Looking at most gore photos gives me a sense of vulnerability undescribable to anyone. But looking at dead Germans from world war 2 gives me a feeling of anger. I dont know why these dumb fucks had to kill jews & try to create a perfect society because a self hating jewish nazi leader was so insecure to the point of insanity he had to have it his way. Wish his body was hung and dragged threw the streets and mutilated like mousselini, than maybe the neo nazis of today would understand we have no tolerance in this world for that kind of hatred
Are you fucking dumb or something!!! Them “dumb fucks” were soldiers, they didn’t kill the Jews or try to create a perfect society, they did what they were told to do by their officers, when you join up, forced or not, that’s what happens, as a grunt your Sargent tells you what to do, his captain tells him what to do, his major tells him what to do and so on, on the field of battle you try to obey the orders trying to not get killed, if you don’t your court marshalled, taken round back and shot, simple as that, (although not in battle you do go to court and shoting is frowned upon now days)
Neo nazis of today are just pissed off youngster that see their country being taken for a ride by immigrants who don’t care and their politicians who they see are not looking after their country, and how better to grab attention than become what was hated all them years ago

Almost Human

Real men don't wear pink,they eat it.
Are you fucking dumb or something!!! Them “dumb fucks” were soldiers, they didn’t kill the Jews or try to create a perfect society, they did what they were told to do by their officers, when you join up, forced or not, that’s what happens, as a grunt your Sargent tells you what to do, his captain tells him what to do, his major tells him what to do and so on, on the field of battle you try to obey the orders trying to not get killed, if you don’t your court marshalled, taken round back and shot, simple as that, (although not in battle you do go to court and shoting is frowned upon now days)
Neo nazis of today are just pissed off youngster that see their country being taken for a ride by immigrants who don’t care and their politicians who they see are not looking after their country, and how better to grab attention than become what was hated all them years ago

True words.

Almost Human

Real men don't wear pink,they eat it.

I don´t know how old you are.But you don´t know shit about that time in Germany.

Preacher

Forum Veteran

That's not true, not everything is summarized in a chain of command, because in that case all the soldiers would be innocent. And it is not like that. That's not true.

It is not that simple, surely some German soldiers did what they did because they were ordered, but surely there were German soldiers who did it despite not having received any order. In the same way that in practically all wars, soldiers existed who committed crimes without being ordered to commit them, because, for example, the took advantage of a moment of superiority and the impunity that gives.

But to be analyzing this 70 years later is meaningless. Also It is true that German soldiers were not the only ones who committed crimes. And that not all German soldiers committed crimes neither...

As I said before, many soldiers commit crimes in every war. As well there are soldiers who simply, just follow orders, and there are even soldiers who question an order...

Preacher

Forum Veteran
And there is a psychological reason why soldiers sometimes commit crimes even when they are not ordered, it is as simple as many soldiers should dehumanize their enemies in their mind in a war, because otherwise, the empathy that is natural among human beings, would not allow them kill.... and being dehumanized, the enemies are considered "things."

For this reason many soldiers consider it is not a crime what they are doing at the moment they are doing it... Not everything goes through the chain of command.

Last edited:

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
cd3723a634f3833751d9b9e53f177ec7.jpg
1392778479348344467.jpg

Oh vey Fuck off faggot the Jewishness stinks from your circumcision the rabbi done to you while he sucked on your pee pee, kys

pangs

Forum Veteran
The German solders, mostly young boys barely eighteen were following orders. They wanted to make their Mom proud. Sadly, many would die

Back