Users who are viewing this thread

Almost Human

Real men don't wear pink,they eat it.
I recommend "Tell the truth&shame the devil
by Gerard Menuhin.
It clear's up,with all the fairy tales,lies etc..
on the subject.

pangs

Forum Veteran
Many young German boys went to war to make their mother's proud. Sadly they would die by the millions before the last shot was fired.

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
Sorry, KR. I didn't watch the movie. I know the title but have no clue what's happening.
It is a Hollywood fairy story about Tom Hanks looking for Mat Damon in Europe in WW2. Tom Hanks and Mat Damon......plus a few other guys defend a town against a large number of German soldiers and tanks.

Reactions: McM

McM

ARSELING
It is a Hollywood fairy story about Tom Hanks looking for Mat Damon in Europe in WW2. Tom Hanks and Mat Damon......plus a few other guys defend a town against a large number of German soldiers and tanks.

Wasn't the historical background a law in the US if you serve in the army and in case your brothers were fallen as soldiers you could go home? (Sorry for the fucked up sentence, I don't get it at the moment) We had a similar law here, after the war you didn't need to go to the Bundeswehr if a near relative felt in service during WW2. But I don't know if the Wehrmacht had such a regulation too.

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
Wasn't the historical background a law in the US if you serve in the army and in case your brothers were fallen as soldiers you could go home? (Sorry for the fucked up sentence, I don't get it at the moment) We had a similar law here, after the war you didn't need to go to the Bundeswehr if a near relative felt in service during WW2. But I don't know if the Wehrmacht had such a regulation too.
I don't think it was a law in the movie, I think that the US military didn't want the family to lose their only surviving son as it would look bad for the government.

Reactions: McM

Elvis_presley

In your wife's wet dreams
Some nice photos! And fits the thread too, I think they're all dead now.

Is this SS officer wearing the anti partisan badge to the left of his EK 1class

truth-woman-love18.jpg

Back