Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
First off, I'd like to ask others that might have photos to add to this thread to hold off a wee bit until I get more of what I have processed and uploaded. That way we can lower the chances of reposts. That'd be great and thanks :).

-----------------------------------------------

World War Two

The German army, naval and air forces were a formidable fighting machine to be reckoned with. They had large numbers of well-trained military service men/commanders/generals, large numbers of advanced equipment (tanks, fighter planes, battle ships, weapons, u-boats, ect), excellent intel, radar, and a strong belief in their fight. They were fierce and they were fast.

Despite their military numbers and military prowess they were eventually defeated by the Allies: effectively ending World War Two.

But the German forces took a massive toll with an estimated number of 5.3 million German military dead and missing. The actual number of MIA and KIA is not known and any numbers given are often highly contested and disputed.

In this thread I'll be posting only images of dead German soldiers who died during WW2.

Dead German Soldiers Set 1.

1. One of my favorite WW2 Photos
compilation-dead-German-soldiers-of-World-War-Two-1.jpg

compilation-dead-German-soldiers-of-World-War-Two-2.jpg

compilation-dead-German-soldiers-of-World-War-Two-3.jpg

compilation-dead-German-soldiers-of-World-War-Two-4.jpg

compilation-dead-German-soldiers-of-World-War-Two-5.jpg

Last edited:

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
The magnitude of death inflicted on members of the German military was enormous but the Germans continued to fight right up until the end where die-hard units were suddenly on the defensive to protect their mother land from Allied forces that had turned the tables on them.

Dead German Soldiers Set 18.

compilation-dead-German-soldiers-of-World-War-Two-87.jpg

compilation-dead-German-soldiers-of-World-War-Two-88.jpg

compilation-dead-German-soldiers-of-World-War-Two-89.jpg

compilation-dead-German-soldiers-of-World-War-Two-90.jpg

compilation-dead-German-soldiers-of-World-War-Two-91.jpg

Back