Ww3?

Vwj

NewbieX
So has trump started something he shouldn’t have?
Should the top Iranian military man be in Iraq?
Will Iran attack or call for nutcases to do it for them?
Will Iran fire on Israel?
Should trump obliterate the Middle East with nukes?
Or will it come to fuck all?

Exciting times ahead, What do you think?

-What is new?

-It's not that Iraq is a sovereign country the past decade?

-What's new?

-What's new?

-What's new? (/insert USA USA chanting here)

-What's new?

King-Rory

Forum Veteran

Exciting times ahead, What do you think?
My money is on fuck all...............but I've always been shit at gambling.

mrln

silent ghost
as you all already know,drone strike took out top general for irans guard. was it deserved? was it necessary for the u.s.? could it lead to another on going never ending war? i think it was warranted,but if iran knows whats good for them,theyll back the fuck off. for the sake of its innocent people and the country. even its soldiers. this guy needed to be stopped. so how else could that have been handled? sanctions? cut them off from any kind of financial aid?
but it seems we just might be going it alone if this escillates any more. trump has seemed to allienate most of the worlds leaders and theyve kept their distance from him. then again,he has putin. pm of england said that iran isnt of englands interest (or something like that). aussie land has problems of its own with fires,so i doubt theyd take the time to give trump a hand. plus o dont even think they have an interest either.
whatchyall think?

mrln

silent ghost
iran will close its straight and hold back on oil flow.
and THAT,ladies and gentlemen,is the underlying issue! yes,their top dog was kilt because hes a scumbag terrorist. he led attacks on american forces,and american interest. but the botton line (i think) is oil.

Abyss

truc.
im surprised its taking this long for the entire Middle East to turn into a glass crater or a smoldering radioactive inland sea. the kicker is even if the west doesnt end up doing it they squabble against each other enough as it is and it'll only be a matter of time the way things are going.

y'all got some of that green gooey water?