Ww3?

OP
Vwj

Vwj

NewbieX
So let me see if I get this right, Iran tell Iraqi we’re going to fire missiles at US bases, Iraq tells US, US sees attack coming anyhow, 15-20 missiles fired, most miss or dont explode, Iran says they’ve avenged the death of their terrorist, sorry I mean general

So let me see if I get this right, Iran tell Iraqi we’re going to fire missiles at US bases, Iraq tells US, US sees attack coming anyhow, 15-20 missiles fired, most miss or dont explode, Iran says they’ve avenged the death of their terrorist, sorry I mean general
Chamanei said that these attacks were not the revenge yet for their general

Totentanz

Lurking Lurker
Got recalled this morning. Leaving at 0430 for another all expenses paid trip to the oasis that is Iraq. I'm only back for seven lousy weeks. Thought I was done. Feels like this shit is never going to end. Semper Fi.

So sorry you didn't get enough time back home to even really feel back at home.
hope you are safe, that the time passes quickly, and that another trip home won't be long away.

Guipago

Rookie
iran sent a missile at the american base in iraq with 4000 americans.

rip 1 goregrish member: @Rastis Jones Jr.
Wrong post Graz, the more we learn about soleiminia, the more bodies that line up behind him from his 'proxy' militias that he controlled, the US isn't perfect, but I'd rather be there than under a regime that forces compliance under fear.

mrln

silent ghost

:ahahaha:
people keep saying that and posting them memes on fagbook. and it keeps getting fact checked that it was irans money to begin with. people sound stupid when they say that,because theyve had all this time to check for themselves. even some trumpers know this.

Graziani

SMELLY CUNT AS FUCK
people keep saying that and posting them memes on fagbook. and it keeps getting fact checked that it was irans money to begin with. people sound stupid when they say that,because theyve had all this time to check for themselves. even some trumpers know this.
Iran has oil. They have money to buy war weapon