Ww3?

Bigbbri

NewbieX
a friend of mine,son made this statement. kind of what i been saying.
"Hmmmm ... Saudi oil production costs remain virtually the same no matter what the price of oil is. Oil prices go up, they just get more profit. Trump’s illegal assassination of an Iraqi and an Iranian general is already driving oil prices through the roof. What a nice gift Trump has give his terrorist friends in Saudi Arabia ... right out of the pockets of American consumers!
So. Much. Winning."
You’re ignorant... we are hardly exporting their oil to the US. So we aren’t putting money in their pockets, EU is... the Egyptians make most of that profit and they are our terrorist!!! :)

mrln

silent ghost
You’re ignorant... we are hardly exporting their oil to the US. So we aren’t putting money in their pockets, EU is... the Egyptians make most of that profit and they are our terrorist!!! :)
ahhh... your a retard. like i said. a friend of mines son said it. HENCE the quotations.
but fuel prices have gone up,in case you havent noticed.

Honest One

Hey asshole, quit honkin on the pub floor
iran will close its straight and hold back on oil flow.
and THAT,ladies and gentlemen,is the underlying issue! yes,their top dog was kilt because hes a scumbag terrorist. he led attacks on american forces,and american interest. but the botton line (i think) is oil.
I never understood why we need their oil when we produce our own, maybe if we stop exporting it we won't need their fucking oil. Other countries? It's their problem. To me this isn't rocket science.

I never understood why we need their oil when we produce our own, maybe if we stop exporting it we won't need their fucking oil. Other countries? It's their problem. To me this isn't rocket science.
One day it's all going to be gone

And our reserved oil is going to make the U.S. Government the World's government. And there will be war drums due to the influence on the economy.

Honest One

One day it's all going to be gone

And our reserved oil is going to make the U.S. Government the World's government. And there will be war drums due to the influence on the economy.
All too trifling and confusing if u ask me. I think a qualifying factor to be in government is u can't possess any common sense.
They're all retarded.

You have to take in account that the U.S. is a business and do not truly care about the populace's energy resources unless they can somehow exploit the masses. No matter what is said to you me and the world, the government is ran by lawyers and bankers (professional liars). There's a lot of them and will always force each other to make the most profitable decisions regardless of what we the people think.

Not as confusing?

Nothing can honestly be pinned on one man like the president. They know if they don't "play ball" they will get "suicided". The president is the government's sign spinner.

They might be an awesome dancer but that doesn't have dick to do with what's going on behind the curtains.

mrln

silent ghost
the oil we produce is not only for export,but the u.s. military also. its an unlimited supply for them.

Nothing can honestly be pinned on one man like the president. They know if they don't "play ball" they will get "suicided". The president is the government's sign spinner.

They might be an awesome dancer but that doesn't have dick to do with what's going on behind the curtains.
the puppet for the upper echalon ,is all they are. the scape goat,s you will.

bgirl

The Wizard
Oil is a market game and it's controlled by the OPEC mafia. The price per barrel is manipulated by the sand people and in conjunction with big oil drilling. We have 37 billion barrels in reserve, give or take a bit. We produce 11.5 million barrels a day but we consume 20.5 million barrels a day. We use 7.5 billion barrels a year. Reserves would not last us very long.

Different crude types differ in costs and capabilities to refine. The sweet light stuff isn't so easy to get. So if the price per barrel isn't high enough to warrant costly drilling people are laid off because it's cheaper to import more.

Guipago

Rookie
Draining the middle east of oil is high on the agenda, Australia has been finding oil & quietly capping it since the late 70's, probably before, US, Russia, China all been doing the same thing in their own waters I'd guess.

PieFace

Wat da fack
If Trump wanted to start a new war he's had plenty of opportunity before this. I'm not a fan of his, couldn't give a shit about him he's not my president but all I heard after he was electeded was "get ready for ww3". He's the first US president for I don't know how long but it's a good long while to not start a new war. He ordered the killing of a bad guy, they'll get over it

Honest One

the oil we produce is not only for export,but the u.s. military also. its an unlimited supply for them.

the puppet for the upper echalon ,is all they are. the scape goat,s you will.
Like I said they need to stop exporting, problem solved. They them rob another country bringing in THEIR exports.

Honest One

You have to take in account that the U.S. is a business and do not truly care about the populace's energy resources unless they can somehow exploit the masses. No matter what is said to you me and the world, the government is ran by lawyers and bankers (professional liars). There's a lot of them and will always force each other to make the most profitable decisions regardless of what we the people think.

Not as confusing?
Which brings me back to the point, our country is run by cunts.