x factor uk- whos your winner

yenta

jewish gypsy
i love x factor

this irish woman blows me away - my no 1 winner mary byrne

a close no 2 - matt mccardle

Dixie Normous

That's what she said...
i only get the australian version where i am (australia) and most of the contestants are style over substance...plus they never top their performances at the opening auditions...

shamlo...

OP
yenta

yenta

jewish gypsy
i only get the australian version where i am (australia) and most of the contestants are style over substance...plus they never top their performances at the opening auditions...

shamlo...
know what you mean DN, thankfully these ones were voted out :facepalm:

OP
yenta

yenta

jewish gypsy
lol well said, plus is this not the show that gave the world that fuckin Susan Boyle ?

It should be removed just for that alone. Bloody Simon Codpiece
no it was britains got talent that give us susan boyle. you have to admit though shes a great singer. the world loved this moment when she began to sing, indeed it still brings a tear to my eye

Yabaw

Banned
Administrator
no it was britains got talent that give us susan boyle. you have to admit though shes a great singer. the world loved this moment when she began to sing, indeed it still brings a tear to my eye

shalom
She's not a great singer at all. She's mediocre at best. She only got all that attention because she looks like she crawled out of chernobyl

OP
yenta

yenta

jewish gypsy
She's not a great singer at all. She's mediocre at best. She only got all that attention because she looks like she crawled out of chernobyl
lol,

shes not my cuppa tea either really

however this girl is another good possible winner :)

Yabaw

Banned
Administrator
lol,

shes not my cuppa tea either really

however this girl is another good possible winner :)

shalom
may well be a possible winner, but still not a stand out as a unique talent. There are girls better than her singing karaoke in pubs up and down the country

OP
yenta

yenta

jewish gypsy
may well be a possible winner, but still not a stand out as a unique talent. There are girls better than her singing karaoke in pubs up and down the country
there MIGHT be, but they,ll alway be pub singers unless they take the chance and audition for x factor and get discovered. many auditions on x factors actually are pub singers, many are headers with no talent for anything that just want to be on tv for being BAD lol

Leonna lewis has been a great sucess all from x factor

I hope that one evening cowell crashes his lear jet into the studio, hopefully introducing some well needed warmth to poor cheryl cole's life and melting the plastic faces of louis walsh. I'd pay to watch that.

OP
yenta

yenta

jewish gypsy
I hope that one evening cowell crashes his lear jet into the studio, hopefully introducing some well needed warmth to poor cheryl cole's life and melting the plastic faces of louis walsh. I'd pay to watch that.
lmao
i dont like louis either you know, hes very patronising

and im not one to gossip but you see way way his eyes light up when a boy band comes on or a camp artist, well i think he might well be GAY :eek:

OP
yenta

yenta

jewish gypsy
I love cock - look at these pair of mongoloid fat spas on x factor

ya, like, ya like, ya like......

Yabaw

Banned
Administrator
there MIGHT be, but they,ll alway be pub singers unless they take the chance and audition for x factor and get discovered. many auditions on x factors actually are pub singers, many are headers with no talent for anything that just want to be on tv for being BAD lol

Leonna lewis has been a great sucess all from x factor

shalom
Leona Lewis has the face of cheetara from thundercats.

shalom
either way ALL of these shows shit me to tears, where's 'm iron ?

Teddyray

I like chickens
shows like this along with all reality shows do nothing but parade the dregs of society across the big screen for all of us to laugh at.

D.O.A.

These are great days we're living, bros
I clicked the second video above with the volume up too loud on my speakers by accident and that womens voice stabbed me in the brain like a fucking ice pick in the skull. I regret coming to this thread now. Fuck I'm not even english, what am I doing here.