xboxlive

I don't do live. I don't think you should have to pay for it. I'm an X-box guy, but the PS3 kicks it's ass in this area.
May not look as nice and fancy, but at least you get to play people online for free.

Gorgutz

Post-Mortem
PSN > XBL
Niggers at paid PSN get games for free, and the best the jews at XBL have to offer are some shitty 3 or 4 region locked discounts a year, asking fucking $45 to download a 4 year old game (ninja gaiden 2, because the third sucked ass so hard nobody wants it) plus you have to pay to play multiplayer. Only took the $1 per month offer, now gone.

SAF

Imperator
Administrator
Niggers at paid PSN get games for free, and the best the jews at XBL have to offer are some shitty 3 or 4 region locked discounts a year, asking fucking $45 to download a 4 year old game (ninja gaiden 2, because the third sucked ass so hard nobody wants it) plus you have to pay to play multiplayer. Only took the $1 per month offer, now gone.
The shitty thing about PlaystationPlus (the paid version) is that the content is only good so long as you stay subscribed. If you cancel, you lose access to your shit until you resubscribe. I'll stick with the free shit and buy my games like any other self respecting, hard working non-jew.

I don't give any of those niggers any more money than I have to. Wish I had the balls to mod my Xbox so I could burn my own games, but too afraid of fucking it up and not being able to afford another one ATM.

SAF

Imperator
Administrator
Not sure how difficult an Xbawks is to mod, but so far I've modded a Wii, PS2, PSP, and PS3 without any negative effects, other than not being able to play online.

Gorgutz

Post-Mortem
According to what I've read, to mod a 360 you need to first have an old model (not slim, say 2009) that has never had its dashboard updated. At least for jtag.