War Yep! That Looks Sore (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ivan Drago

ÜBER APOCA ZEALOT
This user was banned
*My apologies if this is a double, I haven't been very diligent with my posts lately.

A Thai soldier lies with a severely injured arm after being hit by a grenade on May 19, 2010 in Bangkok, Thailand. At least 5 people are reported to have died as government forces attempted to overrun barricades raised in and around the city center by anti-government protestors. Red-shirt leaders have now surrendered, ending their blockade following a sixth day of violence, leaving the army in control and a night time curfew to be imposed.

2.jpg

Reject

This user was banned
*My apologies if this is a double, I haven't been very diligent with my posts lately.

A Thai soldier lies with a severely injured arm after being hit by a grenade on May 19, 2010 in Bangkok, Thailand. At least 5 people are reported to have died as government forces attempted to overrun barricades raised in and around the city center by anti-government protestors. Red-shirt leaders have now surrendered, ending their blockade following a sixth day of violence, leaving the army in control and a night time curfew to be imposed.

Nothing that Thai spicy food cannot fix

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?

That fuckin arm is ready for demolition! :simmy:

Back