Police You Ass Hats Are Going To Jail (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hak83

Lurker
This whole Palestine Shit is beginning to pissing me off
Because u only think about yourself in your short life. U dont want to know how or why they being oppressed. Just because they are muslim. hats off to non muslim who fought for palestine who saw them as a human like anyone else. U can continue be an asshole because someday when u die nobody will care n when u realize u stuck in hell forever your remose is useless.

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
I believe in justice, even for Muslims. Israel is a rogue State, in violation of multiple UN resolutions, commits war crimes on a daily basis, and we wonder why there's so many problems in the Middle East. As soon as the US forces those cunts to abide by the rule of law, return to their legal borders, end its illegal occupation of Palestinian territory and agree to a Palestinian state, the problems would nearly all be resolved. The problem is Israel has an ultra rightwing fascist Government lead by the corrupt criminal Netanyahu, and he will do ANYTHING to stay in power. :shrug:

Theseus

King Of Athens
Because u only think about yourself in your short life. U dont want to know how or why they being oppressed. Just because they are muslim. hats off to non muslim who fought for palestine who saw them as a human like anyone else. U can continue be an asshole because someday when u die nobody will care n when u realize u stuck in hell forever your remose is useless.
It’s not that I don’t want to know… it’s that I just couldn’t care if I tried. It’s not my business and I want no part in some monkey battle.

It’s not that I don’t want to know… it’s that I just couldn’t care if I tried. It’s not my business and I want no part in some monkey battle.
That. And these "demonstrators" can perhaps go to that area on the front lines. Go protest there and see what it brings. But no, they will just cry out there in NY or in my shitty city. Pathetic bullshit.

Vwj

NewbieX
Israel becomes a state, Arabs attack, Jews fight back, Muslims cry foul
And every time since, Arabs attack, Israel fight back, Muslims cry foul
I believe in justice, even for Muslims. Israel is a rogue State, in violation of multiple UN resolutions, commits war crimes on a daily basis, and we wonder why there's so many problems in the Middle East. As soon as the US forces those cunts to abide by the rule of law, return to their legal borders, end its illegal occupation of Palestinian territory and agree to a Palestinian state, the problems would nearly all be resolved. The problem is Israel has an ultra rightwing fascist Government lead by the corrupt criminal Netanyahu, and he will do ANYTHING to stay in power. :shrug:
But not bothered about war crimes or crimes against humanity the Palestinians and Arabs commit first? Ok
Which borders? The ones after the 6 day war? Oh no they gave that land back,
Return the illegal occupation, like they did in Gaza coz that’s ended well right?
Oh a Palestinian state? You know the only state that Palestinians want is the whole of Israel right, they’ve said and proved over and over again that they don’t want to live alongside Jews, look at the Jewish population in surrounding Muslim countries, gone from thousands to nearly none,

mynameILZ

Bark at tha 🐮 moooo….n
Wow that was a little messy. I think this thread needs needs a Master seamstress to stitch all these statements into a coherent mess, anyways.

Back