You Brits... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2011/02/25/134056923/breast-milk-ice-cream-a-hit-at-london-store

After it sold out of its first batch of breast milk ice cream, The Icecreamists store posted a sign promising customers that more "Baby Gaga" ice cream was on the way.
ice_cream.jpg

Ben Stansall/AFP/Getty Images
After it sold out of its first batch of breast milk ice cream, The Icecreamists store posted a sign promising customers that more "Baby Gaga" ice cream was on the way.
Anyone pining for some ice cream in London now has an unusual option to consider: ice cream made from mothers' breast milk. The Icecreamists shop has made headlines for using milk from as many as 15 women to make its new "Baby Gaga" flavor.
The rare offering proved a hit with customers at the Covent Garden store — the first batch sold out within days of being introduced. A serving of Baby Gaga, which is reportedly flavored with vanilla and lemon zest, goes for 14 pounds — or about

Powerline75

Fresh Meat
go figure, from the country that brought to the world MAD COW disease

:10 7 6:So... Brit cows get mad because they are being overpumped for milk production... and now they do that to women too... shit, the Brits will bring the End of Days to us all!!!!!! overpumped women, raging mad, AND with PMS... Armageddon-in-a-box

Charles Miller

Fresh Meat
Why is there even a question about titty cheese? Have you tasted it? Is there a chance that this could go viral, you know, get on the NYSE, then we'd have these fucking breast milk farms way out in the country with this busty assemblage of women clocking in, attaching themselves to their milking machines by the thousands, then settling back to read the government warnings about intramammary infections.

Damn, I think I just came a little in my pants.

Back