accident You Can't Wipe That Shit Off So Easily (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

LifeIStough

Life is Tough
He is on his way!!

1664562176221.png

JAMES HÜRZOG

Asshole forum veteran
Dudes on some BLAST ! Aka pcp and Horse tranquilizer ! they smoke that shit over there like it’s cigarettes. I was laid over in India on my way to Australia and I must of be hit up like 50 fucking times by drug Pedalers holding out join’s laced with that shit ! they call it BLAST because off to another planet when you smoke that shit ! This fuck nut is definitely on something .

OminousDarkness

Plotting your suicide.
This user was banned
Hello, my name is Reed Richards. Some of you may remember me as "Mister Fantastic", from the Fantastic Four!

For decades, I helped to keep the world a safer place. With the aid of my team, we eradicated terrorists, criminals and even nefarious aliens hell-bent on Earth's destruction!

Yet, despite all of the fame and the pride of my accomplishments, I fell victim to depression. And do you know what happened next, kids? That's right. I turned to the dreaded and deadly Marijuana.

Marijuana is the most dangerous drug on the planet! It can turn the most docile, mild-manned person into a school-shooter! Marijuana is also the leading cause of car accidents, motorcycle accidents, heart disease, cancer, obesity, Diabetes, aneurysms and psychosis!!!

Yes, kids... After years of abusing the Mary-Jew-Wanna, you can see what is now left of me and my glorious fantastic-plastic body!

So, sit up and pay attention. Listen to Nancy and Mister Reagan, because they only want what's best for you!

JUST SAY NO!

This has been a paid promotional advertisement for Marlboro Mega-Vapes. Now containing the nicotine, tar and carcinogen equivalent of an entire carton of non-filtered cigarettes.​

Back