Young man dies while watching dead women

furiaval

Lurker
As far as I can see, as of this time/date no one had posted it on this resource yet.

“28 yr old man was found hanged to death using a black leather belt nailed to the top of the door, with his penis out of jeans, wearing a woman’s red sports jacket, with women’s red lingerie string panties stuffed in his mouth and evidence of ejaculation in the form of dried sperm on the paper towel below him. Near below and in front of him was an open Macbook, that was at the time of discovery in the “hibernate/sleep mode”. When awaken, a loop slideshow had resumed that the man must have been watching as he was masturbating, while also hanging himself, to further enhance his fantasies.

The slideshow had a big collection of post suicide photos of hanged dead women (some screenshots attached). Also, a hanging noose made from a long soft rope and another women’s string panties were placed on the Macbook, so he could also look at them too as he was masturbating. The death had occurred as the result of him passing out from the lack of the blood flow to the brain and by still remaining in the noose, unintentionally hanging himself for real.”

ea21.jpg

ea22.jpg

ea24.jpg

ea25.jpg

ea27.jpg

ea34.JPG

ea35.JPG

ea36.JPG

france7878

Fresh Meat
Women. And their string panties. Only god knows how many countless lives they have claimed 😄😄.

Good post sister btw. I see you have been to that private site most recently. I wish I saw it first to post it myself. Be well. 🙂

Biglott2012

Rookie
That is one crazy way to die. Now his family have to say that he was in to see women hanging around with him when he passed away :wank:

furiaval

Lurker
And what might that be?

Option # 1: Getting aroused while masturbating to the photos of hanged women.
Option # 2: Getting aroused while masturbating to the idea of dying, while masturbating to the photos of hanged women.
Option # 3: Getting aroused while leaving a comment.
Option # 4. Getting aroused while leaving a comment and then masturbating to it.
: )

DeathMetalTgirl

Dumb bitch
Short Bussed
Option # 2: Getting aroused while masturbating to the idea of dying, while masturbating to the photos of hanged women.
Option # 4. Getting aroused while leaving a comment and then masturbating to it.
: )
I wasn't talking to you lol

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
Option # 5. Getting aroused watching a bird land in a bush, then fucking that bush.

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
Damn that takes too much preparation. I usually rub one off on the fly. A few minutes and done, back to business.