Youngest Smoker

samoth

Ad Majorem Sathanae Gloriam
There are younger smokers: when a future mum smokes while she is pregnant, the "not born yet baby" is already addicted to nicotine

Snicker

Sickest Bitch
I've seen this baby before. The parents must've thought it was funny to give him a puff- and the baby liked it a bit too much! And he throws tantrums when he gasps- I'd let him throw all the skadgeees he wanted if it made him stop- cos no doubt he'll throw skadgeees anyway like all kids his age.

I've seen this baby before. The parents must've thought it was funny to give him a puff- and the baby liked it a bit too much! And he throws tantrums when he gasps- I'd let him throw all the skadgeees he wanted if it made him stop- cos no doubt he'll throw skadgeees anyway like all kids his age.
This kid is from Indonesia, the fifth largest tobacco market in the world. There are no laws there to prevent tobacco companies from marketing to children, which they target aggressively with smoking ads. Thirty percent of Indonesian children smoke a cigarette before age ten and as far as I know there are no age restrictions either . School children can pick up a pack before school. VICE did an episode on the tobacco market in Indonesia, very good episode that explains their smoking culture.

Here is an update article on that kid today, written November 2013.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...junk-food-addicted-market-trader-8946861.html

Snicker

Sickest Bitch
Here is an update article on that kid today, written November 2013.

That is shocking how many kids are allowed to smoke. You'd think after all the bad press the government would get the laws for kids smoking changed. It's not really a surprise that the kid is a heavy muncher- he was chunky to start with and I know most people put at least some weight on through over-eating when they give up.

groovysherrie

Morbidly Curious
It is sad to see children of this age smoking. However, if you are a grown adult and want to smoke, I believe that it is your choice. I hate others sticking their nose into my home, trying to tell me what I can and can't do. The laws in California are becoming ridiculous, and I am not a smoker. I have only run into what I would call a rude smoker once in my life. An ex-boyfriend's mother sat across from me in a restaurant and blew smoke directly in my face. It is out of control when someone that lives in the next town over complains of particulates in the air, and decides that it is the smokers in the town next to theirs.