US Politics Your Opinion On The U.S. Presidential Candidates So Far.

Cmo really, is that sarcasm?

So a faggot atheist supports this god party. You're a confused little homo. Who's going to bake you and your boyfriend a cake...
I'm not confused in the least. Modern liberals are so obnoxious that I'd much rather cooperate with and support Christians, despite being an atheist. Religious folk may have their flaws, but at least they aren't self-loathing iconoclasts bent on destroying Western civilization. As the saying goes: The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Besides which, I've never been a militant atheist. Religion isn't all bad; it has cultural and historical value (think of Odin or Ra if you're not sure what I'm getting at), it has fulfilled crucial roles throughout the history of human development (for example, despite Hollywood telling you that religion only impeded scientific progress, at many junctures religious institutions supported and bankrolled scientific endeavor), and it's part of the fabric of all our consciousnesses, whether we realize it or not. Whether or not religious dogma is "true" or just a bunch of made-up stories wrapped around parables and fables doesn't change its power to alter the way people think en masse and change the world.

(One of the greatest philosophical debates, ongoing for many centuries now, revolves around the meaning of Truth. Truth is more difficult to nail down in this world of gray areas than many people realize.)

If you remember that I'm an atheist, you probably also remember that I detest feminists, identity-politicking poly-gender bullshitters, vegan latte hipsters, etc. most of all. I may lack faith, but that won't stop me from standing beside Christians in defense of something worth protecting.

bgirl

The Wizard
I didn't really remember the atheism thing, it's just your little medal. I do remember you being a homo tho.

I could tell you drank from the idiot cooler I didn't need the confirming holy ball fondling.

Are you going to stand beside Christians when they send their first born sons back to war with sand people?

Are you going to stand beside Christians when they send their first born sons back to war with sand people?
Sure. I stepped off the bus at Lackland AFB for basic military training on September 7th, 2001; 9/11 was four days later. I deployed twice in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom and other operations, and am a (non-combat) military veteran.

While most of the Ogrish-dwellers around that time were buying garbage from Hot Topic, getting shitty tattoos, jerking off, and making edgy forum posts, I was busy working to defend this country from sand crickets. I'd do it all again, too.

This is a photo of me just after graduating BMT, unfortunately a picture of a picture, need to scan it sometime soon:

IMG_20180407_162336183.jpg

bgirl

The Wizard
Sure. I stepped off the bus at Lackland AFB for basic military training on September 7th, 2001; 9/11 was four days later. I deployed twice in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom and other operations, and am a (non-combat) military veteran.

While most of the Ogrish-dwellers around that time were buying garbage from Hot Topic, getting shitty tattoos, jerking off, and making edgy forum posts, I was busy working to defend this country from sand crickets. I'd do it all again, too.

This is a photo of me just after graduating BMT, unfortunately a picture of a picture, need to scan it sometime soon:

View attachment 366938
lol, ok, lets pretend for a minute that I believe you, which I don't, but lets say I do. Why on earth, with after so much information we've been made aware of regarding all these sand cricket wars, would you choose to do it again? The Saudis were the puppet masters then and they're pulling the strings now. You wouldn't be defending us, or our freedom, that's a bunch of bull, you would be defending them and their interests. Your prez sold your ass as part of his weapons package. If you're looking for praise for your ROTC uniform, you're not getting it from me.

lol, ok, lets pretend for a minute that I believe you, which I don't, but lets say I do.
I'm pretty used to random online nobodies questioning my military service, as though it's somehow an extraordinary event for someone to enlist in the military. I scanned portions of my military records in 2016 to shut up some Scandinavian asshole on a different forum, but of course they've all 404'd. If I gave a damn about the opinions of some terminally butthurt hag who got so red-hot mad she had me banned from a forum I only visited once per year (RIP in peace lmao), I might be bothered to do it again.

Why on earth, with after so much information we've been made aware of regarding all these sand cricket wars, would you choose to do it again? The Saudis were the puppet masters then and they're pulling the strings now. You wouldn't be defending us, or our freedom, that's a bunch of bull, you would be defending them and their interests. Your prez sold your ass as part of his weapons package. If you're looking for praise for your ROTC uniform, you're not getting it from me.
Grow up. We can't personally control our government's policies, and we may not always like or agree with the choices our leaders make, but that doesn't mean we should instantly stop being patriots just because we aren't getting our way for five minutes. There's nothing more pathetic than powerless people with no high-level connections, direct sources of inside information, or any relevant expertise of their own who think they've got it all figured out.

WHEN and IF the American people as a whole decide to overthrow their government, I'll support that decision and fight alongside them—and I hope the military and police will do the same. Until then, I'm not going to waste too much time constantly worrying and gnashing my teeth over the Jews, the Saudis, globalists, Angela Merkel, the EU, African warlords, or anything else outside of my control. I'm not going to scrutinize every single thing the President does, nor criticize everything I personally disagree with.

bgirl

The Wizard
I'm pretty used to random online nobodies questioning my military service, as though it's somehow an extraordinary event for someone to enlist in the military. I scanned portions of my military records in 2016 to shut up some Scandinavian asshole on a different forum, but of course they've all 404'd. If I gave a damn about the opinions of some terminally butthurt hag who got so red-hot mad she had me banned from a forum I only visited once per year (RIP in peace lmao), I might be bothered to do it again.

Grow up. We can't personally control our government's policies, and we may not always like or agree with the choices our leaders make, but that doesn't mean we should instantly stop being patriots just because we aren't getting our way for five minutes. There's nothing more pathetic than powerless people with no high-level connections, direct sources of inside information, or any relevant expertise of their own who think they've got it all figured out.

WHEN and IF the American people as a whole decide to overthrow their government, I'll support that decision and fight alongside them—and I hope the military and police will do the same. Until then, I'm not going to waste too much time constantly worrying and gnashing my teeth over the Jews, the Saudis, globalists, Angela Merkel, the EU, African warlords, or anything else outside of my control. I'm not going to scrutinize every single thing the President does, nor criticize everything I personally disagree with.
That's a whole lot of words for a random nobody. lol The banning fantasy thing makes me believe you're nothing but piss and wind. Your account was still active at the end to my knowledge Suicide Boy, but you must have really gotten your panties in a bunch to remember me that way ha ... and why am I not surprised that you would pick the gayest photo you had for military proof. Why not something that looks like you actually did something? a weapon, in a jeep, you had a gay pic handy but nothing else.

So what you're saying is patriots should sacrifice themselves by going to fight sand people yet again because of, uh connections? I thought it was my freedom? I thought i remembered you were well educated, you're just a sheep.

We are all Amazonzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Republicans have always been about the rich getting richer,no need to discuss.

Democrats sold out....uh...
What people need to know is that the New Democrats’ historic business patrons are more despicable that Goldman Sachs. The New Democrats’ first formal organization, created in 1984, was the Democratic Leadership Coalition (DLC). The DLC was funded overwhelmingly by huge corporations, but two of its donors are worthy of special note – the Koch Brothers and the Bradley Foundation. Tom Frank made this point forcefully in in 1984 in What’s the Matter with Kansas. The DLC spawned another Wall Street front group with an even more dishonest name – the Progressive Policy Institute (PPI).

Go Bernie!