US Politics Your Opinion On The U.S. Presidential Candidates So Far.

bgirl

Well Known Member
Just a place to pump and dump?

(you fuck niggers like most white trash fatties)
That's funny coming from a jailbird junkie that's probably gobbled more than a few black cocks. kudos

Stop fantasizing about my sex life incel.

That's funny coming from a jailbird junkie that's probably gobbled more than a few black cocks. kudos

Stop fantasizing about my sex life incel.
It doesn't matter to me what label you think I am. Respond to what I say or don't. Dumb nigger cockholders usually don't get much from me. You're lucky I even acknowledged you.

(You're too easy you useless cunt)

bgirl

Well Known Member
It doesn't matter to me what label you think I am. Respond to what I say or don't. Dumb nigger cockholders usually don't get much from me. You're lucky I even acknowledged you.

(You're too easy you useless cunt)
Are you implying that you're a dumb useless cockholder? lol

You're too stupid, I shouldn't enjoy it so much.

bgirl

Well Known Member
Yeah well I couldn't edit I had to leave for a few, the fire dept was outside. Boys with fireworks set some hedge on fire around the corner.

Maybe you should copy more of my golden posts DOA.

I forgot the nigger too, nigger.

bgirl

Well Known Member
Epstein arrested on sex trafficking, Derpowitz named in the charge. lol It's very telling that every news site but Fox is carrying that story at the top. It's also interesting that all the hard right trumpkins dropped everything to push so much disinformation last night regarding Epstein.

Do you think it's just a coincidence that the guy that got Epstein and his unnamed co-conspirators that sweet plea deal years ago was given the Secretary of Labor position? What a vile group of Americans must we be to have elected, nominated and protected child predators and their posse.

This is going to be good.

bgirl

Well Known Member
Come on post your pic you fat inbred cunt I'm still waiting to see what a disaster your face really is, the rumours must be true there :lol:
As repulsive as I may be, that doesn't make you any more likely to get laid incel.

jsyk, you would hate me so much more if you saw me.