US Politics Your Opinion On The U.S. Presidential Candidates So Far.

mrln

fuck the govt...
the obama admin has committed the biggest fraud in history,so im hearing. see ALL politicians are scumbags. i dont care what party. because to me,theyre ALL one in the same. just with labels....

McM

Krautnigger
the obama admin has committed the biggest fraud in history,so im hearing. see ALL politicians are scumbags. i dont care what party. because to me,theyre ALL one in the same. just with labels....

But I guess this wasn't new for you, the scumbags thing. ;)

bgirl

The Wizard

I think something similar was done during the housing crisis. The government stepped in and took over mortgages. If you default on a mortgage they can take your home. There's nothing to seize for defaulted student loans.

I think something similar was done during the housing crisis. The government stepped in and took over mortgages. If you default on a mortgage they can take your home. There's nothing to seize for defaulted student loans.
Other than messing with people's credit score(which I think is akin to the 'Federal Reserve'), I agree with that.

mrln

fuck the govt...
garnishing their wages. this is the govt. were talking about here. they will find a way to steal your money one way or the other...

bgirl

The Wizard
lol, the sharpie thing has been great

garnishing their wages. this is the govt. were talking about here. they will find a way to steal your money one way or the other...
True, but it takes longer to squeeze them. Depending on family income they can only garnish so much. Still I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to change the law and force people to work for nothing.

I live in a very touristy area with high property values. So high that the town has trouble finding people to run the tourist traps, malls, restaurants etc. No one wants to travel 30+ miles for low wages. There's a resort that's come up with a plan. They're building dormitory like housing for their employees to live in. So that way they can hire cheap labor, and charge them rent.

I've got my eye on a failing Trump farm that's some pristine property. I just might build some dormitories myself.