US Politics Your Opinion On The U.S. Presidential Candidates So Far.

Lazlo Morphine

Homo Homini Lupus Est.
They all are completely terrible. If something fresh came into the political scene, then it would be corrupted or extinguished as the system will not purposely dismantle itself.

No gods, no masters, no state

No problem

:burns:

LucifBird

Evil Overwatch
You prove nothing, except you're a lefty faggot who runs to his lefy online fact checker for reassurance when he gets downvoted on a gore forum. GB/2 to trying on your mom's stockings, you should have been born a woman.
I do not know what the fuck you guys are arguing about.. but the whole, "you should have been born a woman" remark was hilarious! ?

I do not know what the fuck you guys are arguing about.. but the whole, "you should have been born a woman" remark was hilarious! ?
That dumb turd is referring to my avatar that shows Mick Fleetwood ( Fleetwood Mac) in drag. I think he enjoys it and seems to get some sort of sexual gratification from it so I'm glad he enjoys it.

mrln

fuck the govt...
saw a political commercial. some republican running against trump. i dont remember who it was. these things come on,i just tune them out. im tired of hearing this shit.