US Politics Your Opinion On The U.S. Presidential Candidates So Far.

mrln

silent ghost
Democrats are still competing to become the presidential nominee. There's no point in Trump debating at this stage.

It would just be Trump saying they are all a bunch of idiots and then them all speaking up and proving him right.
yes. but trump himself will also prove them right about what they say about his intelligence. he might be smart in some ways,but not others. he was impeached,but still acts like it doesnt matter and conducts business as usual. he throws caution in the wind.

Reactions: DrJ

Grand Mal Caesar

Lurker Meat
yes. but trump himself will also prove them right about what they say about his intelligence. he might be smart in some ways,but not others. he was impeached,but still acts like it doesnt matter and conducts business as usual. he throws caution in the wind.
It doesn't matter that he was impeached. Nobody gives a shit except for the sore ass losers who can't accept that he is president. The impeachment was a big joke and waste of taxpayer money. If the impeachment accomplished anything, it was the bolstering of Trump's following and making Democrats continue to look cheap and desperate. It was obvious to anyone paying attention what the outcome was going to be long before the articles were drawn up.

Grand Mal Caesar

Lurker Meat
Trump will get his. No one behaves as recklessly as he has and gets away with it forever. I don’t particularly want Bernie but I would vote for my deaf dog at this stage to remove Orangina, that destabilizing moron.
Don't you think he would have 'got his' by now if he had something to get? They have been trying to give him 'his' since before the 2016 election.

'His', is going to be a second term.

DrJ

Pure Scorpio
I speak to people everyday who are far more educated than me in this world. The UN is close to my office. Trump is a petty despot and now unimpeached he is wreaking havoc. most Americans are Moderate and want good lives. you cannot leave an unbridled madman to run a powerful nation. Man up - this affects each of us. One can see the effect at any drs visit. Trump allowed the insurance corporate world the power To destroy healthcare for profits. In the US healthcare has been utterly destroyed. NYU medical school is now free instead of 500k because of this. Please be smart. We don’t need to become the third world shithole Trump so gaily speaks of.

DrJ

Pure Scorpio
I speak to people everyday who are far more educated than me in this world. The UN is close to my office. Trump is a petty despot and now unimpeached he is wreaking havoc. most Americans are Moderate and want good lives. you cannot leave an unbridled madman to run a powerful nation. Man up - this affects each of us. One can see the effect at any drs visit. Trump allowed the insurance corporate world the power To destroy healthcare for profits. In the US healthcare has been utterly destroyed. NYU medical school is now free instead of 500k because of this. Please be smart. We don’t need to become the third world shithole Trump so gaily speaks of.

mrln

silent ghost
trumps new tax codes fucked a looottt of people. when i had my own business,i was able to write off my expenses. like tools and fuel and clothing and tolls. whatever work related. even after i closed my doors,and worked for other people,i was still able to have the write offs. then that all changed. now im not able to. had a shit ton of work done to the house. guess how much i got back? zero. but! i had to pay. and its not my accountant at all. he was an accountant who did the books for the mob. been using him for years. he found a bunch of loopholes,that was set up for the rich. not the working class of people. and also put a "cap" on how much we can receive back. but not for the rich. thats a fact. this is what also sets y hatred for him. hes not for everybody. hes for himself and his rich crowd. fuck him and his cocksucker kids....

mrln

silent ghost
It doesn't matter that he was impeached. Nobody gives a shit except for the sore ass losers who can't accept that he is president. The impeachment was a big joke and waste of taxpayer money. If the impeachment accomplished anything, it was the bolstering of Trump's following and making Democrats continue to look cheap and desperate. It was obvious to anyone paying attention what the outcome was going to be long before the articles were drawn up.
yea well abuse of power isnt a big deal now a days i guess,hu. but yet dig into biden and his kid,when it doesnt matter. and if it desnt matter if he was impeached,then why is he trying to have it "erased"? it matters to him! i dont give a shit he was impeached. it doesnt effect me either way. and waste of tax payer money,is 4yrs of clinton investigation. which AGAIN came up with NOTHING! now thats a waste. made the republicans look cheap and desperate even more so,because shes a nobody now. and was investigating her when she was someone amd again when she was no one. and that,my friend,bolstered the democrats. plus knowing the type of corrupt people there are in the senate,it was known that noting was going to happen to trump anyway. so yes,it was a waste of mine,yours and everyone elses money.

• Agree
Reactions: DrJ

DrJ

Pure Scorpio
I can no longer deduct real estate taxes from
mortgage. I owe 12k( or more) in taxes because Trump took deductions away from
business on the same income as last year.

trump has hurt each American who is not the 1%.
we will never get back his destruction to the environment. I have faith that besides outliers we want the same.
madoff got his and both of his children dead.
epstein got dead.
trump will get his.

mrln

silent ghost
I can no longer deduct real estate taxes from
mortgage. I owe 12k( or more) in taxes because Trump took deductions away from
business on the same income as last year.

trump has hurt each American who is not the 1%.
we will never get back his destruction to the environment. I have faith that besides outliers we want the same.
madoff got his and both of his children dead.
epstein got dead.
trump will get his.
i wonder now,whoever the next president is,if they will reverse that retarded favorable to the rich tax rule. i dont care if its a repub or dem. it needs to be rectified. how are people supposed to get ahead and make the economy strong,if theyre getting fucked every pay day and tax season?

volpster31

Fresh Meat
all of you wackos talking about your taxes......FUCK OFF..you paid less taxes all damn year long...sorry you cant get your 75 inch
big screen this year cause your not nigger rich

mrln

silent ghost
all of you wackos talking about your taxes......FUCK OFF..you paid less taxes all damn year long...sorry you cant get your 75 inch
big screen this year cause your not nigger rich
trump taxed "less" of a paycheck,giving people a coupla dollars more. so youd think. because this,ive had to pay last year and again this year. "made too much money". which is bullshit in its self. so the accountant say,"have more deducted from your check,to avoid this". orly? so then what sense did it make to have that adjustment trump made to our check? when in essence,were getting less than before he fucked it up?