US Politics Your Opinion On The U.S. Presidential Candidates So Far.

Brainfart

I'm sorry if I have offended you
View attachment 420523
space is a waste of money anyway I think @Brainfart and @wino would agree in the national interest we should give those billions of dollars to Daryl Somers, give him one last chance to re-re-develop hey hey it's Saturday instead and make harry Connick Jr cry again on live tv "goddamit Australia wtf" lmao

View attachment 420524
Agree with you. Australians space agency is a total waste of cash...And Daryl Sommers would be dribbling in a nursing home somewhere by now...

D.O.A.

Kneeling for the flag 101
Best ones are on YouTube anyway...
you ever heard the stories about him? he was paranoid as fuck... both TISM (the band) and comedians like will Anderson and sidekicks like Red Symons have pointed out he wore bells on his shoes around production staff so he wouldn't catch any groups of people potentially talking about him :lol:

“Daryl would wear slippers with bells on them so people would skedaddle when they knew he was coming?”
“Yeah, yeah, yeah,” Symons replied, laughing. “I’m not sure what his intention was, but it was useful to know he was coming!”

Brainfart

I'm sorry if I have offended you
you ever heard the stories about him? he was paranoid as fuck... both TISM (the band) and comedians like will Anderson and sidekicks like Red Symons have pointed out he wore bells on his shoes around production staff so he wouldn't catch any groups of people potentially talking about him :lol:

“Daryl would wear slippers with bells on them so people would skedaddle when they knew he was coming?”
“Yeah, yeah, yeah,” Symons replied, laughing. “I’m not sure what his intention was, but it was useful to know he was coming!”
I used to hate when he would sing...fuckin awful!!!

Johnnyboy83

Well Known Member
It's a war of attrition. Trump still has his mental faculties intact. Biden doesn't. That's the most important aspect to me. I'm waiting for the debates to see how Biden reacts when Trump bullies him.
That’s what’s funny. The stupid democrats chose someone who Has one foot in the grave. I think this whole shit is rigged somehow because there is no way normal people would vote for a man with dementia

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
That’s what’s funny. The stupid democrats chose someone who Has one foot in the grave. I think this whole shit is rigged somehow because there is no way normal people would vote for a man with dementia
The Democratic base would. That is why he's the one running, not Bernie. It was rigged.

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
It's a war of attrition. Trump still has his mental faculties intact. Biden doesn't. That's the most important aspect to me. I'm waiting for the debates to see how Biden reacts when Trump bullies him.
Two idiots arguing about bollocks one geriatric and one with someone’s pet on his head that would be fun to watch.
🤣.

mrln

silent ghost
i dont agree with trump having all his mental facilities intact. you ever hear him? like,LISTEN to him? so i disagree with you there.
i too am waiting to see how a debate goes. and i think biden will give it right back to him if trump tries to bully. i think biden is expecting that,because everybody knows trump is a bully.
i just wanna see a good fight! :tu:

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
Two idiots arguing about bollocks one geriatric and one with someone’s pet on his head that would be fun to watch.
🤣.
Trump can actually argue his points when he wants to. I don't think his mental acuity will be an issue. Biden will have a problem just answering the questions without major hesitations and pauses. It's going to be a trainwreck.

i dont agree with trump having all his mental facilities intact. you ever hear him? like,LISTEN to him? so i disagree with you there.
i too am waiting to see how a debate goes. and i think biden will give it right back to him if trump tries to bully. i think biden is expecting that,because everybody knows trump is a bully.
i just wanna see a good fight! :tu:
Trump is a classic Narcissist. He rambles on because he wants the spotlight on him. He's used to doing that in business and it's worked. When he actually takes the time to look at issues and has clear coherent thoughts and preparation, he'll be fine as a debater. Look back at how he debated Hillary.

Biden, at this point, can't fight back verbally because he can barely keep a coherent stream of thought at any one time. Watch his podcasts. They're something out of amateur hour. The fact that the Democrats are running this guy with clear dementia is obscene. He won't make it and less people will vote for him than voted for Hillary. Just wait.