your opinions on windows 9

p4irs

totally shitposter, with Dunning–Kruger effect
huh? theres a windows 9? im using 7 and i loved win xp but win 7 is good.faster than xp even for slower puters imo

KingFate

Légion Blanche
IE is like that one friend of yours that goes bareback even though he knows the chick is dirty. It's a browser just asking to have that burning sensation.

D.O.A.

These are great days we're living, bros
It uses the power of your graphics card and now renders CSS properly with it. I can actually see moz rounded corners working here now, before it was just a square looking forum theme.

Capture.PNG

Fuck IE though. Chrome still shits all over the other browsers including the now bloated and slow firefox versions.

p4irs

totally shitposter, with Dunning–Kruger effect
when firefox announced they have a new update i brought back my netbook to the store and asked for a firefox update and paid them CASH

now my firefox is an uptodate hardware

i think i done it wrong

D.O.A.

These are great days we're living, bros
hey, it's important to have rounded corners in pron, you know.
It's also important to have the body aligned correctly, and padding and margins :D

Actually what I wrote then sounded more like a woman talking about something women talk about.

Decent60

Patient goes beep beep beeeeeeeeeep
when firefox announced they have a new update i brought back my netbook to the store and asked for a firefox update and paid them CASH

now my firefox is an uptodate hardware

:Cry: i think i done it wrong
Yes, yes you did.

As for the "Windows 9" OS, you really won't see anything about that as it's still in Alpha stage.

Concerning IE 9, whether you use IE or not, Update it. There are still many programs that rely on it, solely because they know that all Windows Systems have it installed. Besides that, there are malicious codes that an still activate IE from your Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari if there is an exploit for IE. So just to be safe, update it and then lock it back up in the closet.

Decent60

It's also important to have the body aligned correctly, and padding and margins :D

Actually what I wrote then sounded more like a woman talking about something women talk about.
That sounds more like you're talking about a good women ;)

Rafael Dutra

IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZAH
Yes, yes you did.

As for the "Windows 9" OS, you really won't see anything about that as it's still in Alpha stage.

Concerning IE 9, whether you use IE or not, Update it. There are still many programs that rely on it, solely because they know that all Windows Systems have it installed. Besides that, there are malicious codes that an still activate IE from your Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari if there is an exploit for IE. So just to be safe, update it and then lock it back up in the closet.
windows 8 is beeing developed, not 9
I'm anxious for Cloud Computing *-*

Decent60

windows 8 is beeing developed, not 9
I'm anxious for Cloud Computing *-*
Yeah I meant 8.
I'm not too excited about Cloud Computing...just means that more problems about to arise from this.
Especially since more resources can be used for malicious purposes that one system wouldn't be able to stop by itself.

Rafael Dutra

IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZAH
but otherwise new security systems gonna be developed for cloud computing, ofc it will not be safe at first.

Decent60

The main problem is that those systems are going to need a separate system that exists outside the other cloud computer's OS to protect it. If it exists inside the OS, there will be problems during the scanning, especially if the malware/virus/Trojan cuts off the network connections to the other computer.

Rafael Dutra

IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZAH
yea. that's true
but they can't implant a new technology without it's safety features
I guess it will take a long time to be a established system.