Your thoughts on murder (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

kill the ones that have wronged you and the ungrateful pieces of shits that deserve to die
Basically kill all the assholes
And kill anyone that threatens your life
I would gladly stabbed someone to death if they broke into my house at night or something

AExD

Fresh Meat
Really depends of the case.
Usually I watch documentaries, videos and photos about them without really caring, but some cases just randomly feel sick and wrong.

Jeorg

Lurker
It is bad. Sex is more fun. Anyone who murders probably can't get any and must compensate by being a violent nigger.

SadistWrath

Lurker
"One less idiot in the Earth"
Population is fucked, so I wouldn't even think twice before committing a murder on someone who is categorized as an asshole, son of a bitch.

DaDuke

Rookie
make sure you record it and post it on here first, then put on some make up & kill your self to humor us

stok3d

Die, Fucker.
This user was banned
Being murdered is my worst fear, which is why I always sleep with at least a night-light. Nobody's going to get the jump on me.

Get_Yotted

Lurker
Well I can think of a few people I would waste if given the chance. Mostly tyrannical politicians. But those are just fantasies until the American public realizes we are in need another revolution and it’s time to stop trusting the government. But as far as actually killing someone I can only think of killing someone who is threatening me or my family. Also pedophiles and anyone involved in crimes against children, I’d torture them first then slowly kill them, they don’t deserve an easy way out.

Immediate danger: Kill.

Non-immediate: Mediate & Rehabilitate with ample amount of Security.

Preventive: Environmental Design approach.

juveN1337

Rookie
basically when your intentions are 'to really kill someone' it honestly becomes part of you, you'll get hungry for killing, so yeah, i don't blame them at all.

Back