Youtube wants you to use your real name...

inappropriate behavior

Your apology is accepted :)
so I logged into my youtube channel last night and it said I needed to adjust my username to reflect my actual name (and automatically have a Google+ account created) or keep my current nickname and I lose the ability to comment on any videos.

so this is the remedy for trolls? we're pushed into having to use our personal information and forced into opening some faggy social media account?!

Google is also removing the feature to have I personalized picture behind your Google Search page... Grrr.

what the fuck Google? what the fuck?

no1uno

Forum Veteran
I logged on using my you tube name, and didn't have any problems. Then again i rarely comment.

dennis

Representing Zionism
I've had it happen to me,too. I believe it was Frank Lautenberg,(not positive) who wanted to pass a bill saying we had to use our full names on any social media/forums. Positive it was a democrat,though.

Geemonster

What an arsehole
Short Bussed
I've had it happen to me,too. I believe it was Frank Lautenberg,(not positive) who wanted to pass a bill saying we had to use our full names on any social media/forums. Positive it was a democrat,though.
What's that got to do with it?

dennis

Representing Zionism
What's that got to do with it?
The fact that some politicians out there want to pass laws seriously infringing on our privacy and free speech,and Google seems to jump on those bandwagons well before they are required to as opposed to speaking out against it.

They want our lives to be an open book.
If the rich cunts get privacy then so should we.
They can't have that! That's too much fucking freedom for us wittle people! It still amazes me how a few people who abuse something, ends up being everyone who has to suffer stupid policy to try and fix it. Like back in school days when someone didn't own up to something and the whole class had to stay in detention!

fuckotheclown

nothing like bloody clown sex!!!!
fuck youtube , they already ruind my space facebook ebay paypal yahoo google and hotmail malking it fucking outlook now you tube is being fucked, i have a better idea dont let people upload stupid ass videos nobody wants to see on youtube , now that would be an improvement

NightMare

My gift to you, a Nightmare of terror
If you think that anything you do is a secret these days then you need to make some coffee and wake up. The government has been introducing spywhere into the internet for some time now. And they have your ISP address if they want it, it is very easy to do. Using your real name is a pathetic attempt by greedy fuckwads who want to keep kissing the government asshole in hopes that they won't fall to far or loose to much money when the gov finally starts limiting our use. Personally, I would say all kinds of "Kill the president!!" posts all over the internet and let them come aresst me and put me through the ringer as they discover that I have no doomsday weapons and I can't make bombs. That aught to give them a week of down time just trying to figure out what I am made of!!!:thisis::wank: