YouTuber Stas Reeflay arrested after girlfriend dies in livestream (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
A Russian YouTuber has been arrested for allegedly livestreaming a horrifying video in which his near-naked, pregnant girlfriend died after his viewers paid to see her abused, according to a report.
Stas Reeflay, 30, forced Valentina “Valya” Grigoryeva, 28, who was wearing only underwear, into the subzero cold after a viewer paid him $1,000 to carry out the sickening act, East2West News reported, citing BAZA media.

The woman died of suspected hypothermia, according to the report.

Reeflay — whose real name is Stanislav Reshetnikov — continued recording even after he realized that his girlfriend was “half dead” on a balcony at his home in the village of Ivanovk
“Valya, are you alive?” he was heard saying as he tried to revive her with the camera rolling. “My bunny, what’s up with you? Valya! Valya! Damn, you look like you are dead.
“Bunny, come on … tell me something. I’m worrying. Damn … I don’t feel her heartbeat,” he continued.
Reeflay then told his tens of thousands of followers: “Guys … No pulse … she’s pale. She is not breathing.”
He pleaded for Grigoryeva to wake up, telling her: “I love you!”
In a previous broadcast, the boyfriend from hell — who receives online donations for his sick stunts — showered her with pepper spray, according to the news outlet.
Feminist activist Liza Lazerson slammed YouTube for “prohibiting the spread of nipples but showing scenes of violence and cruelty against women without problems.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
images.jpeg

Cadaver_blowjob

FUCK HUMANITY
This user was banned
A Russian YouTuber has been arrested for allegedly livestreaming a horrifying video in which his near-naked, pregnant girlfriend died after his viewers paid to see her abused, according to a report.
Stas Reeflay, 30, forced Valentina “Valya” Grigoryeva, 28, who was wearing only underwear, into the subzero cold after a viewer paid him $1,000 to carry out the sickening act, East2West News reported, citing BAZA media.

The woman died of suspected hypothermia, according to the report.

Reeflay — whose real name is Stanislav Reshetnikov — continued recording even after he realized that his girlfriend was “half dead” on a balcony at his home in the village of Ivanovk
“Valya, are you alive?” he was heard saying as he tried to revive her with the camera rolling. “My bunny, what’s up with you? Valya! Valya! Damn, you look like you are dead.
“Bunny, come on … tell me something. I’m worrying. Damn … I don’t feel her heartbeat,” he continued.
Reeflay then told his tens of thousands of followers: “Guys … No pulse … she’s pale. She is not breathing.”
He pleaded for Grigoryeva to wake up, telling her: “I love you!”
In a previous broadcast, the boyfriend from hell — who receives online donations for his sick stunts — showered her with pepper spray, according to the news outlet.
Feminist activist Liza Lazerson slammed YouTube for “prohibiting the spread of nipples but showing scenes of violence and cruelty against women without problems.
Abortion for dummies.

Reminds me of that dudes brother that died on live stream, his dumbass died from an overdose, tho. Never do drugs, kids.

Glad it was just drugs. The family can cope with that. Would have been worse if the brother was just doing something normal and lost his life. I was at ease when i read it was from drugs.

Back