zeta leader killed (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Mickey

Forum Veteran
Killing El Lazca is a major blow against Los Zetas. It said that they're splintering into 2 groups. Those 2 groups will probably go to war against each other, and that means even more violence and murders for Mexico, which in turn means more gore pics and vids for us to enjoy. Viva la Mexico!

Sev

Well Oiled Member
its about time too, I've been hoping for a new serial killer or something so we can get some content!

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
heribertolazcana.jpg
lazca2.jpg

Reactions: Sev

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Armed Group Steals Lazcano's Body From Funeral Home

The Mexican authorities have claimed one of their biggest victories against the notoriously bloody Zetas drug cartel, but admit they have lost the body of Heriberto Lazcano, the gang's brutal leader, who they say was killed in a shootout with the navy.

Most of the original members of the Zetas cartel, which was formed in the 1990s, have been captured or killed, but Lazcano, who went by the nicknames "el Lazca" and "the Executioner", had appeared untouchable. The United States had offered $5m and the Mexican authorities $2.3m in rewards for information leading to his arrest.

Authorities in the northern state of Coahuila were called out by the navy on Sunday at about 6pm to recover two bodies killed in a shootout near the town of Progreso, about 80 miles from the US border, the state's attorney general, Homero Ramos, told reporters on Tuesday.

Ramos said the bodies were handed over to a local funeral parlour after being fingerprinted and photographed. Reading from a statement and refusing to answer questions, he added that the owner of the parlour had informed the authorities at about 8am on Monday that a masked and heavily armed unit had snatched both bodies.

The Zetas are known for their strong esprit de corps, and often go to great lengths to recover the bodies of cartel members killed in clashes with other gangs and the authorities.

Ramos did not say when the authorities realised that fingerprints taken from one of the cadavers matched those of Lazcano on a national database, and that photographs of the corpse matched descriptions of the trafficker.

The navy released details of the prints along with two pictures of Lazcano's body, apparently taken on a morgue slab. This backed its earlier statement late on Monday that referred only to "strong indications" that it had killed Lazcano.

Source

Sev

Well Oiled Member
Say what you like, but I have to admire them. They are hardcore motherfuckers!

D

DECADENCE

Internet Warrior
I could admire them if they only killed rival drug dealers but they don't they do away with ANYONE that gets in their way, but I am a hypocrite because I do like a good beheading or two. :lulz::lulz::lulz:

Back