Warning:Children 5 against 1 in Alice Springs highschool (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Fry_Swatter

...God's favorite troll...
H P Love craft was a God and basically started alot of the different horror stories and genres

Oh and Fuck all Niggers. Ship em back to where they came from so they can become a human tire bbq. I Abraham Lincoln could see today they would still be slaves.
...Send the White Liberal simps to join them in Apefrica...

...Knowing those sick fucks, they'll like being dominated as slaves...

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
Said the dude who is besties with dirlwanker who keeps posting videos of that one old gay dude humbling everything, and you constantly tagging me everywhere. Actions speak much louder than words.
Just admit that you love niggers and I may let you off the hook...

lechmich

Forum Veteran
While I agree to some extent that hatred (in general) is not a positive trait, it informs the strength and inspiration needed to fight and even die for those we love. I think Lovecraft's professed hatred towards Negroes can be explained along those lines.
Hatred is generally universally a self-destructive projection formation. I think you are confusing this mechanism with bigotry...

There's niggers in austrailia? Jesus they're like mexicans ,they everywhere now! Lol fucking roaches 🪳🪳
They're not the same type. In fact most of the ones I've met & worked with in FNQ are salts of the earth. It's the ones that hang around from 9am under a tree with a goon bag that are continual trouble...

where are BLM when you need them ?
rather quiet
god forbid this was white on black attack it be all over the media
Not much need for BLM in AUS, since they don't all carry guns, and most have honking big noses so "BREEVEING" is never an issue

Last edited:
Back