bizarre Airplane Seat Disagreement (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DrGoodEvil

Well Known Member
I don't think you should bring up historical accounts when you don't know what you are talking about. Between the 16th-19th centuries 1.25 million white Europeans were enslaved by Barbary Corsairs and taken to North Africa. Or how white people on slave ships were cutting up the slaves and eating them which was proven true on the ship Arrogante. But I'm guessing you don't count the white people cutting up people and doing the same thing a hundred years ago because then your narrative you believe would crumble. Or what the mob was doing to people 40 or 50 years ago doesn't count either? You think that proves white people are evolved? Or what about the whiskey wars during prohibition? Do you know how many white people killed each other during that? Machine Gun Kelly for one. Yea you sure have evolved and never did any wrong. It's like i'm talking to my sisters kid the dumbass.
Eating a nlgger is one tiny step below eating a monkey. What's the issue? 🤣🤣 You're just....lesser man. Not an insult, just reality. You didn't choose to be born a baboon. I didn't choose to be born superior. It just happened. Luck of the draw. Maybe I'll be born a subhuman next time and YOULL be superior. Keep tour fingers crossed. We whites are far from perfect.....just much closer than mudskinners. This is just reality. 😏🤘🤙✌️

Back