Users who are viewing this thread

deviant2

hell is other people

GK7dvC-WAAAzrrv.png

Interesting...

Last edited:

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
This could be why all the fucking California pieces of worthless subhuman scum keep moving to Colorado. Not because they're smart, they destroyed their own state and now they are filthing up here, it's out of that inner instinct we have that sudden death and destruction is coming. I suggest if you're a decent human you should get out of California as soon as you can. I honestly don't know why I've felt that way the last 10 years. Something horrible is coming there

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
This could be why all the fucking California pieces of worthless subhuman scum keep moving to Colorado. Not because they're smart, they destroyed their own state and now they are filthing up here, it's out of that inner instinct we have that sudden death and destruction is coming. I suggest if you're a decent human you should get out of California as soon as you can. I honestly don't know why I've felt that way the last 10 years. Something horrible is coming there
I’m going to Denver in June, watch out

deviant2

hell is other people
What do you think might be going on?
No one has an explanation. Maybe something about that little island where it seems to originate. Maybe something under Antarctica a tectonic plate moving, maybe the poles are shifting, maybe CERN, maybe the tall greys are rearranging the furniture.

I saw that 2 days ago or so, an iceberg the size of Stanton Island has broken off to the west of this anomaly, and is moving east at a fairly good clip. It's BIG, the biggest ever recorded, I think.

I'll find the article...

deviant2

hell is other people
"I can prove to you what happened in this spot," the. Proceeds to NOT "prove" or explain anything. 🤣
He saying it like that because initially the reason given for whatever it is, to many people was, just a computer glitch there's nothing there. A lot of people watch and track tides, waves, storms, under water fault lines, water temps, icebergs...anomaly's and they weren't having that for an excuse. It's not a computer glitch or a program glitch, something is going on in that remote area. He and others could clearly see on several different satellite models that something is happening in the same spot consistently.
What, is the question.
And whatever it is, it moves and it's BIG.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
He saying it like that because initially the reason given for whatever it is, to many people was, just a computer glitch there's nothing there. A lot of people watch and track tides, waves, storms, under water fault lines, water temps, icebergs...anomaly's and they weren't having that for an excuse. It's not a computer glitch or a program glitch, something is going on in that remote area. He and others could clearly see on several different satellite models that something is happening in the same spot consistently.
What, is the question.
And whatever it is, it moves and it's BIG.
But that's MY point. He didn't "PROVE" anything, despite saying he was going to.

It's just like all those useless clickbait social media articles. They keep saying over and over and over again, but never get to the actual point.

The simplest explanation is usually the best. Unless you have evidence that it is something other than a glitch in the computer model, then that's what it most likely is.

Back