Bryan Kohberger, who is accused of killing four University of Idaho students may be innocent. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
" Bryan Kohberger, who is accused of killing four University of Idaho students in November 2022, was out driving west of Moscow, Idaho, the night of the slayings, his attorney says, and the defense plans to offer a cell phone tower and radio frequency expert to partially corroborate this account, a court document supporting an alibi defense filed Wednesday shows.

Kohberger was driving south of Pullman, Washington, and west of Moscow, Idaho, “as he often did to hike and run and/or see the moon and stars,” his attorney says in the document. The two towns are about 10 miles apart.

More information on Kohberger’s location will be shared after prosecutors provide discovery evidence previously requested, the document says.

Due to a wide-ranging gag order, prosecutors, defense lawyers, and attorneys for victims’ families and witnesses are prohibited from saying anything publicly, aside from what is already in the public record.

The filing is the latest turn in the high-profile case against Kohberger, who is accused of fatally stabbing four Idaho college students early on November 13, 2022. A not guilty plea was entered last May on his behalf, and his attorneys have indicated he intends to present an alibi as part of his defense."

Kohberger’s public defenders several times have pointed to their client’s purported penchant for taking long drives alone late at night. In an August filing, they wrote of the night of the killings, “Mr. Kohberger is not claiming to be at a specific location at a specific time.”

FULL STORY HERE

ADDITIONAL STORY HERE

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
That arrogant narcissist is guilty as hell, let's not be ignorant.
I don't care how crooked he is, the country was in better shape when he was running the show. You can't see the forest for the trees. Trump is crass, arrogant, dishonest and one shitty human being, but he's a brilliant businessman and that's who we need running the show. What is America after all? Just a massive corporate entity.

slickrick27

Well Known Member
That arrogant narcissist is guilty as hell, let's not be ignorant.
Maybe, maybe not but c'mon so is Hillary and Obama and Bill and Nancy Pelosi and all the rest of them. Atleast Trump kept this country out of war and kept the cost or living lower. Trump was pro America Let's keep it real. He was an asshole and said some stupid shit sometimes, but he was all about America first. The whole world economy and stability was better as well and those are provable facts with verifiable data.

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
1) Trump is indeed a dumpster diving cunt. I wish he was dead too.
2) This guy is guilty as fucking sin. He killed the students.
1.) Indeed a cunt, but a great President. If he dies, we'll be stuck with whomever has been handling that puppet Biden.
2.) You don't know that. In fact, most of the evidence points to him being innocent.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
I don't care how crooked he is, the country was in better shape when he was running the show. You can't see the forest for the trees. Trump is crass, arrogant, dishonest and one shitty human being, but he's a brilliant businessman and that's who we need running the show. What is America after all? Just a massive corporate entity.
I was referring to Kohberger, dumbass.

Maybe, maybe not but c'mon so is Hillary and Obama and Bill and Nancy Pelosi and all the rest of them. Atleast Trump kept this country out of war and kept the cost or living lower. Trump was pro America Let's keep it real. He was an asshole and said some stupid shit sometimes, but he was all about America first. The whole world economy and stability was better as well and those are provable facts with verifiable data.
I was referring to Kohberger

Back