Serious El Salvador: President Nayib Bukele Does What EVERY Politician Should Do (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
imagine if they did that here in the states. there would be hardly anyone left. as it is,they had a HELL OF A TIME getting that lying piece of shit george santos out. why was that? crooks voting crooks out? didnt want santos dropping the hammer on them too,so the republicans had to figure a way out that worked for everyone? pelosi and schumer and biden protecting the clintons? sheezzz.... wed have no one left!
we should do that. start fresh. its long over due.

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
This is a rarity indeed. It’s “so-in-your-face” over the top. Same with Javier Milei of Argentina. While I haven’t heard of anything like this, he has cut and slashed unnecessary programs doing it all within the structure of legality. I’m not a libertarian, I’m a conservative but we both have essentially some of the same goals of not wanting government waste. I may not get all I want but if I joined forces with libertarians I would probably get that extra 20% shaved off. This is all a matter of being prudent. It’s up to the people in those positions who have first hand accounts of the dollars being spent. For me the question is not, “How big should government be?” but rather, “What is government’s role?” and that will include cutting spending which in the end cuts government’s power and keeps it in check.

Back