Interview The Shah of Iran how Israel has to much control in US government 1976 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

God'sMan

Well Known Member
Fuck the New York times, that dumb bitch made my cancer list when she ran a headline that was on the borderline of racism against white people. Literally it was like "Missing White Person Syndrome" they were mocking the Brian Laundrie case. Fucking Jews are not good people every spiritual revelation I have of them and the Muslim are never good, they are very violent and deceptive people, the Jews more so than the Muslim. That man was 100% honest.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Oh yes, tell me more about the influence that Israel has over the US, when anti-Israel/antisemitism in the States is at an all time high...

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
It's that "Blue Steel" look they have.

giphy.gif

CornHub

somewhere
Super Moderator
Oh yes, tell me more about the influence that Israel has over the US, when anti-Israel/antisemitism in the States is at an all time high...
NOW it is. Not for the past few decades..

Furthermore if we didn't bring in millions of non-citizens it'd be a much smaller minority.

D.O.A.

We are Kings

He's not exactly wrong but his downfall was islamic fundamentalists hellbent on a theocracy. The enemy within. It's the same as Sunni monarchs, they'll shit on Israel, pandering to their own, but they fear being taken over by something like ISIS far more than some kike taking shit on CNN.

lovestruck

Forum Veteran
He's not exactly wrong but his downfall was islamic fundamentalists hellbent on a theocracy. The enemy within. It's the same as Sunni monarchs, they'll shit on Israel, pandering to their own, but they fear being taken over by something like ISIS far more than some kike taking shit on CNN.
ISIS was the invention of the US defense department with collaboration of mossad.

Back